Should be a simple thing, but cant seem to fix a workshop item... sigh.

So, I have a new fence type in my mod. I have been adding in new "post" for said wall. But I have hit a problem with 1 of the 3 post, and I have no idea what the issue is exactly, as I have spent entirely too long trying to correct the issue... workshop items are generally a pretty straight forward thing at this point over all, so this is really pissing me off.

Basically, all 3 post are nearly identical, just visual differences. I used the same connect points, basically the same collision, etc etc. Post 2 and 3 are like 95% identical. My problem is, post 2, when placing it, won't allow you to place it till it actually hits the SinkMax marker I set up on all 3 of them. The other two, using the exact same CPA, work fine, having an origin of 0, and a SinkMax of 30.

The two working post, turn green once the bottom (0,0,0) hit the ground, as expected, and allow you to sink it into the ground to the sinkmax line of Z=30. This is how it should behave. But post number 2, oh no. It wont turn green UNTIL it hits the sinkmax line. It makes no damn sense. I thought maybe the collision was wonky, so I redid it. I even moved it around to make sure it was positioned correctly. It made no difference. Both post 2 and 3 use the EXACT same settings in the .esp, since they are so similiar.

If I set the sinkmax to 0,0,0 the post turns green as soon as it touches the ground, but of course can no longer sink in.

I hope my problem makes sense, probably doing a terrible job of explaining the issue. I just don't get why it seems to be using SinkMax as the Origin, basically... any ideas? I am drawing blanks here. Thanks!

EDIT: Hmm. Well, I finally (sort of) solved the issue, after much to much time wasted... it seems it IS the collision, though not entirely sure as to the why. I replaced the collision with collision from post 3, and it works fine.. both both collisions were created the same way, and I redid the collision once already... not to mention, the collision was working fine otherwise -- detected properly, was positioned properly, etc. So while I know where the problem has been coming from, I still don't know the WHY, and that will bug me for a long time lol.

Guess I will probably end up seeing about redoing the collision a 3rd time, see if it clears up. Still, weird.

Edited by JuJooGuppy