Vilverin equivalent in Skyrim?

krewjew90

In Oblivion, when my character left the sewers I always immediately went across the water to the aylied ruin called Vilverin and cleared it with this new character. It gave me an opportunity to get a feel for the character in a familiar dungeon.

Did anyone else do the same thing?

Also I'm hoping that there will be a similar dungeon like this in Skyrim stands right there in front of you after the opening sequence. If so, I know for a fact the first thing I will do is clear the dungeon.

I did tge same think, always went across to vilverin :L

I think the skyrim equivelent may just be Bleak falls barrow its kind of infront of you, and if you look at it in the skyrim demo you can see a dragon on it from like a mile away :O

Maybe i missed it or Ripten just dident mention it in his Review, when he went to Bleakfalls Barrow, he mentioned No Dragon, does this mean we can go to Bleakfals Barrow will have No Dragon guarding it once we start the Game.

There are too many previews to count that mentioned that dragons and the main quest were shut off for the public demos. That, and dragons are unscripted, they come and go at random. But in the case of Todd playing, that dragon was deliberately placed there for the demo.