How mad would you be...?

Igetbabes

Leng T'che, that is all.... Oh! Wait! Then I'd slice up the remains and consequently arrive at Bethesda HQ with platters of complementary, 'exotic' sushi. The real tender pieces *wink* reserved for Mr Howard. Then I'd go home and read a book over cheese and crackers.

"That's a rather tender subject. Another slice, anyone? "

First I'd be mad. Then I'd laugh as I realized that Bethesda would destroy themselves with that move.

so your saying... on the 12th if you heard that they were actually selling Skyrim you wouldn't be down there looking to buy it, well, again?? lol :P

its a solid company in an in demand industry. Even if Skyrim never existed they would still be perfectly fine because when the next game comes out, as long as it is an extremely well made game, most people will throw aside this grudge and buy it...

Edited by Alistat

Such hot blooded brutality. The man is just the obnoxious messenger. Give him a quiet mugging in the night and it would suffice. Maybe two muggings if he decided to make things personal.

After that, a simple combination of burglary, kidnapping and arson to anyone under the employ or in the general vicinity of Bethesda's offices should suffice. Why kill them when you can make them live in misery? Todd Howard would make a great stand in for Paul Sheldon...