Feelings of Disappointment

mdale13

I've decided that I'm going to put a positive spin on my opinion of the video. I'm somewhat glad I saw it because it gave me a more realistic view of what the game looks like when I go to play next week, and instead of me noticing all of the very minor pitfalls I'll have accepted that it's there and focus more on kicking some serious butt in an open-ended world. Edited by Tweetybird

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with the OP which is why I only play Bethsoft games on PC where others or myself can fix these short comings later on, ei. walk animation replacers, hair replacers, run and jump etc.

This . Exactly .

I can't say I agree with the OP as I didn't really follow the post.

However I can state for a fact I would consider all the Bethesda games I've played, Oblivion, Fallout3, Fallout NeW Vegas,

not worthy of my playing for long WITHOUT the mod community to fix the games up as they should have been, or at least try.

So, with that said, I do thank Bethesda for making the games mod friendly and providing tools like GECK to

assist in modding but I also curse them for lacking the vision to make the games 'righter' in the first place.

Not that it matters much, but I turned down titles like Witcher 2 as that game is too tunnel vision for me. It forces

one to play a specific character who I find dislikable, and other reasons that are not germane. Just say this for Beth, they had the wisdom to include the tools that allow game fans to FIX their games.

THis is why we play games on the PC and not a toybox.

( I had to get a dig in)

I could not agree with you more. The construction set is as much a part of the game to me as is combat or magic casting.