Patchus Maximus Update.esm is missing master skyrim.esm

marshallV1738

Well, no fix found yet however I managed to settle this down by uninstalling everything including skyrim and start installing every mods using Mod Organizer instead of NMM and now, my skyrim is 'problem free' eventhough it tooks time for me to install 124 mods using MO

• 4 weeks later...

So after a long while i found a fix. In your skyrim data folder, you must remove the usleep patch.ini and if you have it, the alternate start live another life.ini then you can use patchus maximus. After the patching is complete you can move the 2 ini files back into the data folder. This fixed my issue and im not sure if it will fix all other issues.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

There is also the chance if you're using Vortex or NMM that you have the patch in a separate folder for catagorizing games your mods are for. Ex: NMM/Skyrim and NMM/Fallout4. The Patchus maxumus should be in the data folder and you should use it manually from there. You'll find it in SkyrProc folder. Hope this is helpful.

• 6 months later...

FIX FOUND:

Okay this is going to sound really stupid, but there are probably two versions of patchus maximus on your computer. One under the mod itself, one in your data folder. I am using vortex (newest mod orginizer), and I just clicked to open the perkus maximus file in file explorer. This took me to the actual mod itself. What the ,jar file does it goes up a few tiles and starts looking for your .esbs and .esms. THOSE ARE NOT THERE. What I did was go to this file path:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SkyProc Patchers\T3nd0_PatchusMaximus.

Basically, Run patchus maximus there, and it should work, assuming you had the same problem as me.