Lets get some blogs running?

StormTemplar

This is a question for Indoril. What type of character will you be playing. As far as i know we are the only 2 (on this thread atleast) that will be posting videos, and i think it would be rather silly if we wound up playing nearly identical characters. I am leaning towards a BattleMage type character. He will be a Breton and the skills I will concentrate on are: Light Armor, Enchantment, 1h(swords), Destruction, Restoration, Conjuration(for the bound weapons mostly, but eventually Atronarchs and other major summons, probably no necro). He will be neither good nor evil, rather he will want power. Whatever makes him stronger that is what he will do, whether it means rescuing a damsel in distress or burning down a farm.

Eh...maybe heavy armor, i just dont know yet, i will have to look at the perk list to make a final decision on that one. If theres some sort of added speed involved in light armor i will stick with that.

Also, i will probably do the fighters guild and mages guild with this guy. He is in no way stealthy so Thieves guild and dark brotherhood will probably go to my second character(like it usually does)

Edited by MrDirty

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a question for Indoril. What type of character will you be playing. As far as i know we are the only 2 (on this thread atleast) that will be posting videos, and i think it would be rather silly if we wound up playing nearly identical characters. I am leaning towards a BattleMage type character. He will be a Breton and the skills I will concentrate on are: Light Armor, Enchantment, 1h(swords), Destruction, Restoration, Conjuration(for the bound weapons mostly, but eventually Atronarchs and other major summons, probably no necro). He will be neither good nor evil, rather he will want power. Whatever makes him stronger that is what he will do, whether it means rescuing a damsel in distress or burning down a farm.

Eh...maybe heavy armor, i just dont know yet, i will have to look at the perk list to make a final decision on that one. If theres some sort of added speed involved in light armor i will stick with that.

Also, i will probably do the fighters guild and mages guild with this guy. He is in no way stealthy so Thieves guild and dark brotherhood will probably go to my second character(like it usually does)

I'm not too sure. I'm not planning on doing a recording of my first play-through (which will be a heavy armored Dunmer Sorcerer), so you're safe in that aspect.

Hmm... I'll think about it. It would be quite interesting to do a LP of my first character. However, I would be recording everything that I do; not just specific bits, like you would be, correct?

I suppose I will figure it out when I get there. I will most likely put up a poll regarding what race and class to be, so that people can enjoy it. :yes:

Edited by IndorilTheGreat

Bandicam will always be running, and I will be recording everything i do. Its just that the time I spend with the pause menu up while i go take a leak, or running aimlessly around where nothing happens wont make the cut. Basically, full exposure at the start, but once the exciting bits start to be more spread apart, I will edit out boring stuff. Edited by MrDirty

Bandicam will always be running, and I will be recording everything i do. Its just that the time I spend with the pause menu up while i go take a leak, or running aimlessly around where nothing happens wont make the cut. Basically, full exposure at the start, but once the exciting bits start to be more spread apart, I will edit out boring stuff.

Alright. I'll think about what kind of character to make. Perhaps I will make a poll on the forums here. I'll do that tomorrow, though. It is far too late right now, and I need my sleep. :)

Edited by IndorilTheGreat

This is a very interesting and funny idea so I went and created a blog right away, however I'm afraid I might forget writing in it but I will try my best not to forget. A Nord's Musings The title is rather lame, didn't bother coming up with a better one.

Also I will follow all the other blogs to see what you guys are writing.

Edited by Arbitors

YES almost finished my blog and finally got the damn background working. I added all your blogs on my list of blogs there + the Youtubers. It would be cool if you guys would do the same so we keep traffic active.

http://armathyx.blogspot.com/

My blog is the only one not linked in the OP.

/sadface

Nice background on yours, btw. Which resolution did you use?

1920x1600. 1600 for scrolling purposes. And I'll add your blog too, forgot to.

Sounds interesting. I'm in!

(although I am new at the Blog thing)

http://jayscrolls.blogspot.com/

Added!

This is a very interesting and funny idea so I went and created a blog right away, however I'm afraid I might forget writing in it but I will try my best not to forget. A Nord's Musings The title is rather lame, didn't bother coming up with a better one.

Also I will follow all the other blogs to see what you guys are writing.

Added!

Ok this is awesome, lots of blogs already.

Yes, good background, just the red text is maybe not very good because the background is orange. Not enough contrast for easy reading. Maybe all black.

You guys should try a font called Segoe UI, it's the one I have for my blog. Very easy to read and good on backgrounds because it has a bit more width.