Lets get some blogs running?

StormTemplar

Yes, good background, just the red text is maybe not very good because the background is orange. Not enough contrast for easy reading. Maybe all black.

You guys should try a font called Segoe UI, it's the one I have for my blog. Very easy to read and good on backgrounds because it has a bit more width.

Can you install custom fonts? Because the basic font selection is more than a little limited. As for the red, I know, but I wanted to see if a better font could solve it first, since I'd much prefer different colors for OoC and IC. Though maybe it could be a dark purple, blue or something else.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Select a font that you're sure not to find anywhere else on the blog, with a memorable name. Go on the CSS editor, and use the find tool to find the name of that fond. Replace that name with whatever you want. Some fonts might not work, but most do.

For example I wanted Segoe UI for my blog posts, so I changed the text font to some crazy font I didn't even knew, went to the CSS editor, found that name and replaced it with Segoe UI. That's all you need to do.

I added a post to bump it and you can post my blog on Beth if you want to :)

As for fonts, I'm too stupid to figure it out on my own, so I'm going to need a picture guide or a video showing me how :facepalm:

For now, I'll just change font colors.

Edited by Zinro

Yeah well I'm sure people will find it interesting anyway and I'm kinda lazy to edit it again. Maybe later. I've left some comments on a few blogs, but they didn't show up. Did you all set to moderate comments before they're posted, or am I just failing at it miserably?

Well, mine shouldn't have any sort of moderation and I even changed it to allow comments from anonymous users.

EDIT: I posted a comment on yours, so the comment system works. Remember to post it twice, as the first time you press "post comment", it sends you to a captcha (or similar) service where you must enter the code.

Edited by Zinro