Uploading problems

Unknowna8

Ok guys, i have made a cm companion in cs and i uploaded my file, i got a complaint that my file wasn't right.So, i hid my mod and i'm wondering how to fix this(the person said that your file only contains a link to the .esp file, not the actual .esp. Also there are no mesh or texture files included) .Please take it waaaaayyyy back to in the cs so i can upload my cm companion for everyone to use. :wallbash: Edited by Unknowna8

If your mod relies on other mod, such as custom race, write down the required mod on the description(of course, there's 'required files', but writing requirements on description is helpful). If your mod contains your original resource, you need to package it to included required resources.

If your mod relies on other mod, such as custom race, write down the required mod on the description(of course, there's 'required files', but writing requirements on description is helpful). If your mod contains your original resource, you need to package it to included required resources.

All i pretty much need to know is how to make it into a link to put on tesnexus, because when i try to compact it, it makes it into a shortcut

Edited by Unknowna8

All i pretty much need to know is how to make it into a link to put on tesnexus, because when i try to compact it, it makes it into a shortcut

From the looks of it, your mod relies on meshes and textures from something else. If you didn't make those yourself, make sure you have permission from the original authors before uploading a file using their stuff. Once you have their permission, you can use TES4Files to gather all related meshes and textures into one folder. Then you can use 7-Zip to compact the folder into an archive that you can upload to TESNexus.