What archetype will you focus on?

jparish100

Skyrim Archetype Poll  

101 members have voted

1. 1. What archetype will you focus on

When Skyrim comes out what archetype do you first plan to focus your character on? I know this question has been asked before and in different shapes and forms but i have yet to find one that is a poll. So entertain me guys and gals and let me know what you plan on being. Personally I believe I will focus on a Warrior Stealth mix. I'm not yet certain if i can resist the temptations of magic though

Does anyone know if there is going to be a 1H hammer in this game? I wanted to try to dual with axe and hammer haha unique. But if not maybe axe/axe or axe/shortsword or shortsword/dagger or dagger/dagger. I want to be mainly warrior but hopefully using magic as a dual wielder won't be too difficult Edited by Zachcuden

Stealth forever, because I love the feeling of drawing the bow, leading my target, compensating for drop, and with a twang of my bow, my enemy falls. Then all his friends run around like chickens with their heads cut off, and I charge from the shadows as a spectre of death, my poisoned dagger ready for some backstabbing! It's art.

I'm surprised, judging from other threads i thought the stealthy types would the the overwhelming winner, but i guess, like me, everyone wants to cast spells AND hack at things with an axe.