Ammo: aaEncArrow3Silver

Name: Arrows from Hade

Enchanting: aaBermudaTriangle

Enchantment: 65535

Weight: 0.00

Value: 10

Damage: 25

Speed: 1.00

Every time I pull out my arrows (equipping them is no problem), the game will freeze instantly no matter where I am. Also, the bow will say that it has a full Charge, but 0 Uses. Why is that? Is it because of the cost of my enchantment? If it is, should I turn off the auto-calculate feature and change the Charge Amount to something less than 65535 or is it the Enchantment Cost that makes the difference? I'm a noob with the Construction Set, sorry!

[EDIT] For the enchantment, I've changed both the Enchantment Cost and Charge Amount to 5, but now for some reason the bow in-game refuses to recognize that it's enchanted. It's just a normal bow now, with only 100 health.

[EDIT 2] Dropped the Duration of my effects for aaBermudaTriangle to 0 so that I can select auto-calculate, and for some stupid reason now the bow recognizes that it's enchanted in-game. Trying it on the arrows now...

When making enchantments in the CS, remember these tidbits:

Charge Amount = Total charge of the enchantment.

Enchantment Cost = How much of the total charge is used in each strike/shot.

Charge Amount/Enchantment Cost = Number of uses you get before you have to recharge.

This means that you will get 100 uses before you have to recharge if you set up an enchantment like this:

Charge Amount: 1600

Enchantment Cost: 16

If you set both the Charge Amount and Enchantment Cost to 1600, you will only get one use before you need to recharge.

On the weapon itself, always make sure that Enchantment is equal to or greater than the enchantment's Charge Amount.

According to what you have listed in your original post, the arrows enchantment and weapon enchantment is lower than what it would cost to cast the spell. This would likely prevent it from being cast or being able to being cast even. Set your enchantment cost on the spell to about 1/10th of the enchantment that is on the weapon and arrows and see if you don't get some charges out of it that way. Set the enchantment charge to the same as is on the weapon and the arrows. Edited by Keirgarth

So, excellent advice on enchantment costs and usages. One more question, though: My game crashes whenever I pull out an arrow in which a fire damage enchantment has been placed on it that has a magnitude of 500. Am I breaking the game by introducing variables that aren't normally achievable via normal enchanting, or is there a different reason it crashes only when I pull one of those from my quiver?

So, excellent advice on enchantment costs and usages. One more question, though: My game crashes whenever I pull out an arrow in which a fire damage enchantment has been placed on it that has a magnitude of 500. Am I breaking the game by introducing variables that aren't normally achievable via normal enchanting, or is there a different reason it crashes only when I pull one of those from my quiver?

The magnitude isn't the problem. I just tested and I was able to successfully fire an arrow with a Shock Damage magnitude of 10,000. Something else must be causing the problem.

Pink I believe is an indication that the mesh is there, but the texture isn't found.

Correct, you should double check your file paths in NifSkope and be sure they match where you've placed the textures. Also, the file paths should start from inside the \Data\ folder e.g.: \textures\my mod\arrows\my texture.dds