How should a married couple behave?

Goliath978

Okay, this may nit be what I'm looking forward to most in Skyrim, but I deffinately do want this feature to be good if it's there:

Marriage.

So okay: you gt married. Whopy! So your person moves into your house. Great. Splendid. Really...so now what? Should thy say stuff to each other? Just general rumors or something a but more natural. Think how a real person and his wife would act. Heyd say stuff right?

And do stuff?(I'm not a perv I don't mean what you may be thinking)

But we know TES has it's AI limitations.

**flashback to oblivion:

"how goes it?"

"farewell!"

"without a doubt"

**flashback ends**

So what do you think we will see? Or should see?

Confirmed that there aren't any "animations" In the game, and if so they might have a blank cut scene for sex, it's only confirmed there's nothing in the lines like Fable where you kiss etc. But I do believe your spouse may have quest for you or something of the sort. You can also bring him/her as a companion, and I hope to god that there's more interaction, and it seems that Beth has improved on it. Can't be sure on anything at this point, 11 more days right. :wallbash:

I would love to see animations as in the line of fable, but the whole "gift" thing isn't something I'd want, like every time you'd go up to your kid he would want a hero doll or something, and then my wifey would have a gift and it would be something really stupid. I'd like to have kids though, like go hunting with him and teach him how to make sammiches if your a lady (joke). Also while you teach him things he increases in skill and he does age, so later on maybe you could use him as a companion, mod idea maybe? You already know the pervs are going to make sex mods so that's def in, lol. I would say have your wife cook for you etc. but then I'd be getting way close to Sims, I don't think anyone's playing this game so they live a replica life to their own anyway. We just want to kill some dragons. But it'd be nice after you come back from being gone awhile he/she tells you they miss you and how it was and what happened like normal people, I'd also like to see family problems lol. Not sure if it's possible for the NPC's to fight because they don't like you. It would add realism to it though. I'm satisfied as long as there's a tiny bit of interaction, I hope it's not like you walk around like strangers like that fool guy said in his review about the bosmer and his girlfriend. We'll see.

Edited by Tempahs

If there is some kind of sex scene where the screen goes black and you hear some "noises", like in fable.... Im modding the "noises"...from humanoid love sounds, to the sound trolls make in combat. It will be the greatist advance in modding...since ever...

It's a fantasy world. My blond Nordic wife will make shepards pie while I kill stuff. :devil: In real life, my wife would look at me as if I had stepped off a UFO if I demanded shepards pie and the black cut scene for sex.

I agree that marriage should amount to something. One of the things that drew me to dragon age was the npc interaction. There almost certainly won't be anything of that level in Skyrim, but it doesn't matter to me. Someone will mod. . . physical. . . animations, and being a small-scale modder, I'll muddle through menus and add thousands of lines of dialogue to the game and to my chosen interests and buddies.

Basically, console gamers are getting the short end of the stick, but pc gamers will get tons of large, incredible mods which push interaction beyond anything seen in dragon age. At least, that's my guess.