Still no Perk Tree information!?!?

stormguy85

I watched several YouTube videos of people un-boxing the game. How has no one managed to take the brief time to just copy down the Perk trees and post them on-line?

This completely baffles my mind. I know most of the people who got review copies are using them to write reviews for people who are potentially new to the series, but how has not a single one actually posted something that would cater to the vast majority of pre-existing TES fans?

Is there some kind of NDA none of them mentioned in their un-boxing videos?

I watched several YouTube videos of people un-boxing the game. How has no one managed to take the brief time to just copy down the Perk trees and post them on-line?

This completely baffles my mind. I know most of the people who got review copies are using them to write reviews for people who are potentially new to the series, but how has not a single one actually posted something that would cater to the vast majority of pre-existing TES fans?

You might look here - and since some of the skill trees have been revealed over the past few months there may be other threads on this forum (and the reviewers are obligated to not leak):

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/442676-new-pickpocket-and-smithying-trees/page__p__3670675__hl__%2Bperk+%2Btree__fromsearch__1#entry3670675

Click on the sticky we have some of peck tree list if not most of it

Edited by hector530

We are still missing a significant amount of information from the perk trees, and some of the information we have is incomplete.

This.

I'm completely baffled by it myself. This is the single easiest piece of info to check in game and give out, AND it's the single most wanted piece of information by a substantial segment of the community. The only thing that would please me more is a full spell list.

Too bad my thread on the Skills, Perks, Shouts and Spells we know gets buried pretty deep, but I feel like it's as informative as I'm capable of making it as of now:

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/420437-the-18-skills-of-skyrim/

Unfortunately, it's far from complete :( But that's also good news...lots more to know! :D

Edited by natelovesyou