a simple fix to the mod stealing problem

filefangs

i am a pc player myself but the solution is OBVIOS

make the mods availble to the console guys if u make it availble to them they wont steal it

making it so that it just stays with the pc users alls its gona do is cause friction and mod stealing wars

I don’t know if you’re just stupid or ignorant, it takes time to bug test console only issues, make sure the textures and assets, are small enough and the lo-res enough that the sufficiently underpowered systems can handle, some mods use console commands, which people don’t have access to anything other than PC………………………………….

either way that does not excuse theft

"I'm a PC user--who joined this community just this week--and spent my first four posts arguing that the whole problem is console users not getting (A) the creation kit and (B) all the mods they want."

L.O.L. Dude you're so transparently *not* a PC Gamer. It's literally laughable.

they should though its a simple solution

As AsmodesReynolds pointed out, it is less simple than you might realize.

Also, since when is "give em what they'll steal anyways" a solution? Oh right, it's not.

If it's so difficult to transfer a mod from PC to console, then how are all the thieves doing it?

I'm not condoning the behavior by any means, but I do think that most of the thievery that is happening is not meant to be malicious. It's just console dudes that really want to install this or that cool mod which isn't available for them.

Again, I'm not saying it's OK. However, in order to find a good solution it's important not to ignore the reason(s) why it is happening.

Edited by caseyws