Possible to slow down object rotation in build mode?

Stargazer09

Also (and I can't be sure that this wasn't added by one of my mods but), I've noticed that when you're holding an object in workshop mode, the right/left clicks rotate quickly. But, if you set it down, and just highlight it (still in workshop mode), right/left clicking rotates much more slowly/precisely.

Also (and I can't be sure that this wasn't added by one of my mods but), I've noticed that when you're holding an object in workshop mode, the right/left clicks rotate quickly. But, if you set it down, and just highlight it (still in workshop mode), right/left clicking rotates much more slowly/precisely.

Unless that was added to vanilla recently, that's probably a Place Everywhere feature. Puddycat mentions it above.

There's a learning curve to Place Everywhere by the way, but it's entirely worth it if you enjoy the settlement building.

Unless that was added to vanilla recently, that's probably a Place Everywhere feature. Puddycat mentions it above.

There's a learning curve to Place Everywhere by the way, but it's entirely worth it if you enjoy the settlement building.

Makes sense. I do have Place Everywhere, but I only use the basic (F8) on/off toggle and the (F1) snap toggle, and I was using the ini file that came with the other stuff disabled.

Makes sense. I do have Place Everywhere, but I only use the basic (F8) on/off toggle and the (F1) snap toggle, and I was using the ini file that came with the other stuff disabled.

I'm not sure, might just be a feature that's always enabled. The entire thing is worth it even if just for the object and surface snapping, yeah. The other stuff isn't too hard to use if you get accustom to it, though, if you ever considered using the more involved features.

I'm not sure, might just be a feature that's always enabled. The entire thing is worth it even if just for the object and surface snapping, yeah. The other stuff isn't too hard to use if you get accustom to it, though, if you ever considered using the more involved features.

I absolutely love it! I've only just installed it cause i was really trying to avoid F4SE till the updates became less frequent, but Place In Red had started really playing up for me so i had to do it, and i'm so glad i did! It meant i could also lose Autohotkey and the Precise movement thing, and 2 less programs running when i'm playing Fallout can only be a good thing. My pc really doesn't cope well with that.