Please help a noob out..

JaceMC1

Hello all,

I hope people are still around here.. I recently decided to try modding and ES4 on PC. I got all my nice little mods on and all that but my character runs slow as a raging turtle. I did the bUsejoystick=0 thing and literally have no joystick/pad/controller plugged in and it still happens. Best workaround I could come up with was boosting my characters speed to 244 which ends up at about normal movement

Might be worth noting that with caps lock on I go even slower (isn't that supposed to be perma sprint??)

Someone please help, this is truly annoying and I am at my wits end..

thanks for your time

There is a small mod hidden in the archives that may be of some help:

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/41539/

I only know about it because I use it.

Hey y'all! Thanks for all the replies, I really appreciate it. I managed to fix it by doing a full reinstall of the game and making a new character (wasn't far on the other one anyway) Still not sure what caused it.

@maskar Yeah, I derped with vocab there, I just meant the faster run speed (I was at walk/perma slow mo speed with the problem)

@Malachi That's a nifty mod, I'll give it a download. Thanks!

@bben46 No sir, Frames were steady the whole time (30 flat). I was thinking the same thing, or that maybe one of the graphic boosting mods was an issue but it works fine with all the same mods now