Mods you want to see or create

Zalpha

One rather simple mod I'd like to see is a say to make a mark on-map to indicate which dungeons have been cleared out. Maybe like a toggle for the dungeon icon to activate when said area is satisfactorily finished. Possibly with a counter to show how many times have cleared it out, and could show what level it got locked at upon entry.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to avoid all dungeons until I reach max level...I don't like the locking feature, so maybe someone can mod that one out, or maybe make it so it's only locked for a certain amount of time, say 5 respawns (15 game days if respawns are every 3 days) in that dungeon then it unlocks and beefs it up to current level the next time you enter.

I'm going to avoid all dungeons until I reach max level...I don't like the locking feature, so maybe someone can mod that one out, or maybe make it so it's only locked for a certain amount of time, say 5 respawns (15 game days if respawns are every 3 days) in that dungeon then it unlocks and beefs it up to current level the next time you enter.

From what I know there's no meaning to wait till your max leveled, true the dungeons lock to your level when you enter them, but that's within the said dungeon's level cap, let's say... at the begining there are some lvl 10-20 dungeons, if you enter at lvl 14 the mobs will be lvl 14, but if you enter at lvl 5 they will sill be at lvl 10 (which is the lowest level in range of this dungeon) and if you enter at 26 it will still be a lvl 20 dungeon (which is max range). So there is really no point in not entering dungeons when you feel like it...

(here is my more complete source, which is not the only one: My link)

Knowing which dungeons lock at which level is not something I want to spend my time looking for. I'll mod it so they just don't have any level range and always lock at the highest level no matter what level you enter at. That's how it was in Morrowind. The dungeons were a set level, no matter when you entered. I know it'll be gimping my experience, so I might not do it, it'll still have to be modded around, but overall, I don't really care about it because I'll just be happy to be playing.

Knowing which dungeons lock at which level is not something I want to spend my time looking for. I'll mod it so they just don't have any level range and always lock at the highest level no matter what level you enter at. That's how it was in Morrowind. The dungeons were a set level, no matter when you entered. I know it'll be gimping my experience, so I might not do it, it'll still have to be modded around, but overall, I don't really care about it because I'll just be happy to be playing.

good to hear you'll enjoy en game anyway, also I don't think there will be so few dungeons that you'll want ALL of them at their max level cap ^^

When I become godly, I'll want my highest challenge...and if I enter the highest level dungeon too early, I lose out on that challenge...which is why I'm a bit bummed about it, but not too much,, after all...powerful enemies are just a mod away.