⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Mods you want to see or create

Zalpha

My additions:

Some stuff to cartoony-up the graphics a bit. Skyrim's waaaay too grey for me, I'd add some much, much more vivid colours, to bring it more along the lines of Diablo 3, Torchlight, or WoW. If I wanted to be colourblind I'd toss sulfuric acid in my eyes.(dont try this at home kids)

Some more stylised weaponry/armour. If I wanted photoreal I'd play bloody Medieval 2, If Im going to be some slaughtering, sharpshooting, butchering, annhilating, kittenstomping dragonborn badass dovakin dude of utter doom, I want, no, I DEMAND a sword the size of the Brooklyn bridge and shoulder pads the size of Manhatten(each, don't fob me off with half-manhattens)

Some more stylised people. SKINNY RUNT! I couldn't play as that vanilla dovywhatsit, he's too weedy. Needs to eat his wheaties and grow into a proper big huge gigantic deathnight of death and deadliness. Furthermore, if my demonicaly powerful and completely cuwstomary High Elf sorceress is anything short of succubine, Im going to flay every kitten in skyrim and make a kitten beanie.

More blood. Need I say more? BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

A mod that makes the dragons bigger. Those skinks won't even slow down my TGM-ified monster spellcaster. I do hope you can /setscale or else Im gonna be ticked. Thos dragons are even weedier than the dovy.

Fatal graduation. Purge the weak! If some beggar follows me around blathering about being poor, im gonna find something in his deprized life and throw it down a 9 damned cliff. Get your own gold. :devil:

A cape and sleeves. Too many sleeveless outfits in the trailer. You do NOT run around skyrim in a tank top, it's snowing for pity's sake.

Edited by Vindekarr

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always like to help people in games. In oblivion, there were beggars who just wanted some coin, i often gave some... but no matter how much i gave them, nothing changed, they were still poor.

Sort of like in real life. But that is a sobering conversation for another place and time.

I'll be making a house mod ASAP, don't know how I'll do it though because I don't know how to make some features work, but hopefully someone will do something close enough to my idea that I can cannibalize the script to see how it works. That and hopefully someone creates full bookshelves, weapon racks, armor stands, ingredient jars, etc. so that I can craft my new home.

The mod for Skyrim I would like to see created (which I wanted to be made for Oblivion) Would be a Mistborn mod, and I would love to see it made, is long but please read it. it is something in a certain book that you may not understand unless you have read it, but I will make sense of what I can without giving spoilers.

The book is named 'Mistborn' , It is a trilogy which consists of 'The Final Empire' , 'The Well Of Ascension' and 'The Hero Of Ages'.

It is about these people with the power to eat certain metals, then burning them (using them) to give them certain powers, as you 'burn' a metal it slowly disappear, forcing you to eat more.You dont exactly eat it you put flakes of it in some liquid and down it, but I can not give much more info on the book to spoil it, if you are planning to read it (its all olden time stuff, swords and shields bows and all that..)

Burning metals is known as Allomancy, Allomancy is one of the three magic systems in the Mistborn fantasy novel trilogy, and is the most prominent. People capable of Allomancy are known as Allomancers. Allomancers have the ability to "burn" (or use) metals, in order to fuel a variety of physical and mental enhancements and abilities. For an additional burst of power, they may flare, or burn their metal especially quickly, consuming it at an accelerated rate, but gaining greater benefits in return. A person who can only burn one metal is known as a Misting. If a person is born with the ability to burn more than one metal they can burn all Allomantic metals, and are known as Mistborn.

Mistling that burn one metal have specific names to do with there metal, as I may refer to now, while explaining some of the metals.

Steel

Coinshots have the ability to burn Steel, which allows them to "Push" on nearby metals. This can allow them to make metallic objects that weigh less than they do to fly through the air away from them (using coins, for instance, as weapons). For metallic objects which weigh more than they do, this can cause them to be pushed away from the object.

Iron

Lurchers have the ability to burn Iron, which allows them to ''Pull'' on nearby metals. This can allow them to make metallic objects that weigh less than they do to fly through the air toward them. For metallic objects which weigh more than they do, this can cause them to be pulled toward the object.

Tin

Tineyes have the ability to burn Tin, which allows them to enhance all five of their senses. Tineyes are often used as lookouts and scouts because they can see in near-darkness. A major flaw of burning is that if a sudden loud noise or bright light appears it can render a Tineye stunned for a short time.

Pewter

Pewterarms, or Thugs, have the ability to burn Pewter, which allows them to greatly enhance their physical capabilities. While burning pewter, a Thug can fight or perform physical labor longer than any normal person, and is also many times stronger than his or her normal self. This enhanced strength also allows a Thug to shrug off wounds that would kill or incapacitate a normal person. Pewter-burning also provides a Thug with an increased sense of balance and vastly increased speed and dexterity. A Thug performing a "pewter drag" can run for many hours at speeds up to approximately that of a galloping horse. This is extremely draining on the Allomancer's body and will require the Allomancer to burn pewter after completing the pewter drag itself, just to keep the person's body from collapsing in near-death exhaustion.

One danger for a Thug is when the Thug carrying something that he or she normally could not carry and he or she runs out of pewter to burn, the object he or she is carrying will crush him or her, causing serious injury. Another danger is that a Thug who shrugged off earlier wounds could succumb to said wounds when he or she runs out of pewter to burn.

Some mental metals:

Bronze

Seekers have the ability to burn Bronze, which allows them to determine if someone is using Allomancy in the immediate area. With practice, an Allomancer can determine the location of the other Allomancer, which metal the other Allomancer is burning, and to what extent the other Allomancer is burning his or her metal.

Copper

Copperclouds, or Smokers, have the ability to burn Copper, which allows them to hide themselves and others from "Seekers" by dampening allomantic vibrations caused by burning metals. The area hidden by a smoker is known as a coppercloud (hence the name). In strike teams, Smokers are extremely helpful to keep from being caught by a Seeker, or a Mistborn burning Bronze.

Zinc

Rioters have the ability to burn Zinc, which allows them to inflame the emotions of those nearby. This can be used to incite riots(hence the name) or to enhance any emotion of the target. A Rioter can affect a single person or all the individuals in a particular area.

Brass

Soothers have the ability to burn Brass, which allows them to soothe or guide emotions in a particular direction. A Soother can affect a single person or all the individuals in a particular area.

Some extra metals, later on in the book, dont say I didn't warn you:

Gold:

Allows an Allomancer to see what they might have been if they had made different choices in the past. It is rarely used due to possible severe emotional trauma.

A misting who can burn gold is called an "Augor"

Aluminium:

Drains all other metal reserves of a Mistborn, leaving them powerless.A misting who can burn aluminum is called an aluminum gnat because nothing happens when they burn their metal.

Duralumin:

An alloy of Aluminum and Copper, reacts with other metals currently burning to create an exceptionally large flare of the metal, consuming the remaining supply. This gives them a Massive boost in this metal, worth whatthe lost, they lose everything they are burning inside them.

A misting who can burn duralumin is called a duralumin gnat because nothing happens when they burn their metal.

Atium:

Atium is the most valuable metal in the world.

This metal allows the Mistborn to see a few seconds into the future, thereby allowing them to anticipate the moves of an opponent. It also enhances the mind to cope with and understand these new insights, effectively turning a Mistborn invincible for a short time. Atium burns very quickly. Initially, the only known counter to Atium was Atium itself, showing what the attacker will do. However, this in turn changes what defender will do, which changes what the attacker will do, creating a confusing "vortex" of Atium shadows.

A misting who can only burn Atium is called a "Seer".

Other metals are either to much of a 'SPOILER' or I havn't read it myself, therefore I dont know what they do, so I would not like them to be made for I would like to read the 3rd book, which I haven't read yet.

It would be awesome if you think of a battle beetween Mistborn and/or Mistlings. It would also go well if someone made a 2 player or an online mod.

Thanks,

Linky1

I would like to see Skyrim XP. Oblivion XP made my gaming experience soooo much more fun in Oblivion. I know it is a required taste, but I really like it better then default leveling system. Well that's my two cents anyway.

I want an Arena... this will probably be one of the first mods available for the game, and an official one will probably be part of a future DLC pack.

Bring back spell making! I love making my own spells in Oblivion and use the console to delete generic/bought spells after I use them to create my own.

CLOTHING! Armor is one thing, but I like being able to wear different outfits to customize the character. Nothing "fancy," just different. There were some great clothing store mods for Oblivion, so this would be nice, too. Specifically a shop that sells ALL of the available clothing in the game.

And, obviously, lots of weapons in varying styles. I don't think I use any standard weapons in Oblivion. Again, this is mostly for looks but some extra damage doesn't hurt, either...

Some of the mods i enjoyed in Oblivion and i'd love to see in Skyrim (if possible) are:

- Bag of Holding [made by Quarn] (made after the Bag of Holding from D&D games) , really helps when you go dungeon crawling for a long time and don't want to go back to town every few minutes (insinuating Bethesda put back Mark and Recall spells).

- Berserk Armor [made by SkeletonK] (the wolf armor with the wolf helm and the Dragonslayer sword look so awesome and since dragon slaying is gonna be our line of work, they will fit perfectly in the game). Armor being worn by a strong npc that you have to kill to get it, or even implicat the npc in some mini quest, info gathering to lead you to his location, maybe a story that you could help him with some stuff and he leaves you his armor and weapon as legacy and him giving up his life of fighting, as an alternative you could challenge him to a dual and win his armor and weapon. It's more fun involving it in a quest instead of just finding it in a box near a wall or something similar.

- Lich King armor + Frostmourne [made by jojjo] (great looking armor and weapon and they fit the cold weather perfectly)

-Portable Campsite/ Tent (with door and bed and other usefull stuff inside). There was a Portable Campsite mod by Dark Monk, but since all objects were separate i only ended up using the bedroll to levelup on the road and the fires to decorate the outside of my house in Bruma. I also used (for a little time) the Enchanted Portable Tent mod by Khettienna, but after a while it dissapeared and i couldn't get it back anymore and i didn't reactivated it since i had Midas spells and i teleported home. The tent looked good but there were way too many boxes and enchanting altar/spellmaking altar didn't fit with a traveling tent, a combination of the two would be better , something along the lines of a bandit camp in Oblivion, with a log in front of a fireplace and a small tent with a bed/bedroll inside (depending on the type of tent), or 2 beds/bedrolls if you havea companion, or even 2 tents outside, near eachother and both placed on the radius of the fire in the middle of the camp fire that could used to cook stuff (i don't know how the cooking system works yet but i hope it won't be too complicated). The log being placed on the other side of the fire opposite from the tents. And the whole camp being spawned at once by activating a single item placed on the ground on a flat surface (so it won't produce any errors by overlapping with the enviroment), or at least consisting of a small number of items. Along the lines of the same tent idea, maybe an Alchemy laboratory Tent or a Smithy (in case you feel like forging on the top of a mountain at dawn).

- Trade and Commerce mod [Made by Elestat] (getting rid of loot and making load of cash that you can use to buy stuff or for other mods ,like PaladinRider's idea, which i think it's excelent, you could contribute from your own pocket (if it's deep enough) to help build the town/city and upgrade it with walls, towers, usefull buildings, like a smithy, a sawmill, Alchemy shop, guild halls. And later on you can spend some coin for town decorations (not really necesarry). Also Barracks for troops to defend the town against bandits, monsters and later (after a few upgrades) even dragons (in case PaladinRider wants to make it possible). Also a Bank in town (along the lines of the Bank Mod by Aensland), and a Trade and Commerce building so you can have all you need in 1 town (of course PaladinRider decides what he wants to make in the town, these were just a few ideas that i came up with from my gaming experience)

I like Zalpha's idea with the Monster Hunter mod, i haven't played Monster hunter because i don't own a console, but i've seen a few videos and it looks interesting and i'm sure it would make a good addition to Skyrim.

Almost forgot:

- A companion mod like Vilja [made by Emma and CDCooley] (best companion mod i found in Oblivion, i love it (especialy in combination with the Moonshadow Elves [made by Sulpyun], costumization pack , she looks great as an elf (even though she's a nord), then again the nords didn't look that great with the Oblivion vanilla faces.

- a small dragon pet (i'm sure i'm not the only one that thought of this one). A quest in which you get by some means( a shady guy calls you over and tries to sell you a fake dragon egg, a monster or somthing gets out of the fake egg, you kill it, track down the bandit trough "npc eyewitnesses" or ask guards, after you talk to him again he tells you about a place where you can get a dragon egg, kill dragon, get egg, harch egg after sleeping X time or something. egg hatches , little dragon emerges, you feed the dragon with some fancy food X times to grow a little, and so on till it reaches a good mount size when you can ride it or why not even use it to fly (no doubt many want would want to fly on a dragon). Most of this idea is based on the White Tiger summon in Midas Spells which i really liked as a summon and mount, and the way it leveled with you increasing attack and defense made it the most useful summon i had.

Edited by Berserker7