ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Very low graphic option

jedijas

hi i recently got a hack for fallout 3 so i could play it on a 965 chipset family graphics card however the fps is terrible, i play oblivion and there is a very low preset graphic option so i was wondering if there was a mod or patch or something in order to increase performance and fps like i did in oblivion thanks

Jedijas.

I believe it may be time to purchase a graphics card. Playing games on very low settings can definitely ruin your immersion experience, and there are cards for under $100 which are very capable of playing both oblivion and fallout from medium to high settings. The FPS is terrible because that integrated card was never meant to be put under so much stress. The only other suggestion I could give you is to remove random clutter from all world spaces using G.E.C.K. (I think that is fallout's version of the Construction kit). Definitely not worth the time though. Getting a dedicated card is my best recommendation. Good luck.

I believe it may be time to purchase a graphics card. Playing games on very low settings can definitely ruin your immersion experience, and there are cards for under $100 which are very capable of playing both oblivion and fallout from medium to high settings. The FPS is terrible because that integrated card was never meant to be put under so much stress. The only other suggestion I could give you is to remove random clutter from all world spaces using G.E.C.K. (I think that is fallout's version of the Construction kit). Definitely not worth the time though. Getting a dedicated card is my best recommendation. Good luck.

getting new gaming laptop soon so no point in getting a new graphics card i was just looking for any mods to decrease texture quality