Wereshraks, and why they should be in skyrim!

ZainHallows

Weresharks? Where? Sharks? Men that are sharks? Many sharks. Everywhere. Many men. That is enough for M'aiq.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay so, I know this is a necropost! sorry for this! but I just found out werewolves were in the game. and honnestly, im super excited! but whats more....this will provide a huge advantages to anybody who wants to put them in! which is my hope >.>! anywho I thought you guys would want to know~ Edited by ZainHallows

It's true, this finally leaves some potential. But I just can't get past the absurdity of an oceanic creature running around with legs in Skyrim. When I envision a wereshark, I think of a shark...but more vicious and feral and powerful. That's all. Not furry, legged, clawed, or any of that. The lack of pretty much any information leaves a lot of room for interpretation, but I for one don't think they'd have legs or arms.

It's true, this finally leaves some potential. But I just can't get past the absurdity of an oceanic creature running around with legs in Skyrim. When I envision a wereshark, I think of a shark...but more vicious and feral and powerful. That's all. Not furry, legged, clawed, or any of that. The lack of pretty much any information leaves a lot of room for interpretation, but I for one don't think they'd have legs or arms.

well, you cant say it wouldnt be cool :U

also if anybody is intrested in makeing a mod. pm me...I have many many ideas!