What will you do on the 10th?

Cyberote

I believe a bunch of us are going to the midnight release, right? I'll probably end up sleeping all day so I'm well rested for midnight. I'll grab a couple Red Bulls and maybe head in to see the new Harold and Kumar right before going to GameStop and picking up Bethesda's latest and greatest masterpiece :3

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My plans start on the 9th. I am going to go out and get really drunk that night. Then Thursday I am going to work hungover, getting home around 3ish, passing out til around midnight where i will start my ritual of loading up steam, consuming an unhealthy amount of pizza rolls and redbull/mountain dew, and playing until i fall asleep again. I took Friday off for this game.

My plans start on the 9th. I am going to go out and get really drunk that night. Then Thursday I am going to work hungover, getting home around 3ish, passing out til around midnight where i will start my ritual of loading up steam, consuming an unhealthy amount of pizza rolls and redbull/mountain dew, and playing until i fall asleep again. I took Friday off for this game.

Ya, pretty much what he said. I will stock up on junk food, then as my avatar would suggest, have a sit down with Mr. Jack Daniels to take the nervous edge off.

Why that's an easy question! Installing windows 7 64 bit from vista, clean install. Then install BF3 and play till about 11:30.Then run into town and grab skyrim, take some medically prescribed epinephrine, then stay awake all the next day beating the story in UNDER 24 hours. :D! Good plan!