2 - Stop off and buy an obscene amount of Monster

3 - Get food ready to be cooked..

4 - Let one of the women cook it (JOKE)

5 - Delete the other thousand games I never play off my HDD

6 - Defrag

7 - Preload it

8 - Take a nap

9 - Wake up at 11.50PM, raring to go..

10 - All nighter / all day, screw my lectures on Friday.

5:00 AM Wake up... more than likely hung over because I could not sleep without beer. :sick:

6:00AM - 7:30AM Driving the kid to the baby sitter then myself to work,

7:30AM - 6:00PM Work, check Amazon tracking, Work, Check tracking... repeated for 11 hours.

6:00PM Drive like a lunatic to baby sitter's. Pick up kid, drive safe as possible to store. Buy lots of Mountain Dew and junk food, drive home. Install Skyrim and let Steam do it's thing while I nap to prepare for a all night gaming binge and to shake the remainder of my hangover. :dance:

I need something to take my mind of Skyrim, I'm planning on bar-hopping with my pals as soon as I get off work. I HOPE the adult beverages I consume will "assist" my descent into dreamland shortly after I return home. I dont care how late I wake up on the 11th, as long as I wake up while the stores are open and I can run in and grab a copy. But with my luck, I'm sure I'll wake up sometime around 4am on the 11th and end up trying to watch late night tv for hours on end, until its time to get Skyrim. Or even worse, I will have insomnia, or end up "ejecting" liquor from my facehole into the toilet all night...

I am working out at the Y with a bunch of friends...then having a healthy meal/picnic with those same friends.

What's the Y? We have a school we call the Y in my state!