What will you do on the 10th?

Cyberote

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Class in the morning, then probably reading some reviews. After that, I'm off to a buddy's house to jam out for the afternoon and go shopping for some good mead! I have tech for a choir concert in the evening, which should finish around 8:30. I'll catch a dollar movie across the lot from my GameStop, then saunter back across the lot to camp out with the other nerds! If all goes well, I'll have borrowed my brother's historically-inaccurate viking helmet specifically for the occasion.

Probably doing some finishing-off work in EVE Online, stashing some cash and updating my skill que so I don't feel guilty about neglectiung it. I've already got my clan CEO's OK for some time off, it's just a matter of packing up for a bit.

EVE's not a game you can just put down when you feel like it, especialy if like me you're a training for a clan.

The thenth involves having an old friend over, having some homebrew, and playing folk music.

Drinking homebrew beer and playing my some folk music on my mandolin while my bro plays guitar....all day.

You confuse me. Why did you feel the need to say this twice?

Perhaps he forgot he said it in this one the first time? These threads are kinda all over the place right now.