What will you do on the 10th?

Cyberote

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tenth I will be close to the point of insanity waiting for the 11th. Didn't think to get the 11th off. :wallbash:

However the 11th will be pure awesome glory after a day's work at the office. Then I am getting the game on my way home and installing as soon as possible. Ordering myself a great pizza and I will play Skyrim all weekend long!!!! :biggrin:

Study until two in the morning, get up, go to school, take a bunch of tests, sit in the same classroom for two hours, go running, sleep, then when I wake up the next morning play Skyrim until I have a beard that touches the floor, and my GPA is in a coma.

working, though I get paid that day. come to think of it, this laptop does run Oblivion (though it shouldn't) and *might* do Skyrim. If it's tolerable, I mgiht not have to buy a new machine for a while. It occurs to me there's a difference between 'game won't run as the devs intend" and "game won't run at all/at tolerable levels" :D

... when I wake up the next morning play Skyrim until I have a beard that touches the floor. ...

Me, too! I want to play until my beard touches the floor. It might take considerably longer for me, though, since I'm female. :blink:

... when I wake up the next morning play Skyrim until I have a beard that touches the floor. ...

Me, too! I want to play until my beard touches the floor. It might take considerably longer for me, though, since I'm female. :blink:

ROFL. Remember, in Skyrim apparently women are big, beefy and have beards too!

Stop off at the liquor store and pick up a spare bottle or two of bourbon.

Check sock drawer to see if there are enough clean cotton tube socks to make it thru the next week. If not,

wash n dry a sufficient quantity of them to keep 'on hand'.