The #1 immersion problem

ventrilol

There are lots of games with this feature. I especially like it in the ArmA-series. It is however not in Skyrim, but there will most likely be attempts to mod it, as there have been in Oblivion. But as mentioned, the problem is animations and camera position, which has to be specially tweaked for firstperson view in order to avoid nasty clipping and other oddities.

We'll have to see what tools we get for messing with this ;)

Not being able to see your feet is definitely not an immersion breaker for me, i could care less, i actually think a lot of times that the whole " seeing your lower body " can be executed so poorly that it hinders your view and that it becomes and annoyance or even obstacle. Anyways if it isnt in the game, way, and dl the mod for it, IT WILL be made, i bet a million..

Can't say this breaks any immersion on my part. In fact, legs are so uncommon in games that it almost breaks my immersion when they're present: After all, I can't see what's under my feet, thus potentially missing out on goodies! :P

Would it be possible to mod stuff like this in, by placing the `camerea` on the players head, where the eyes would be, I don't know if it's possible with the creation kit, but it would give us legs, and really cool fighting animations, with proper headbob etc...

Not being able to see your feet is definitely not an immersion breaker for me, i could care less, i actually think a lot of times that the whole " seeing your lower body " can be executed so poorly that it hinders your view and that it becomes and annoyance or even obstacle. Anyways if it isnt in the game, way, and dl the mod for it, IT WILL be made, i bet a million..

You know why they wont let us look down and see our feet? because they would have to make it so we can see our chest as well and guys would just sit and stare at their chick's tits.... We would NEVER make it out of the intro once a nudity mod comes out....

if someone thinks I am serious, just go sit in a corner and drink some skooma