You know you're excited for Skyrim when.....

IrishBiscuit

I'm excited becuase i can simply pick it up at the store and not have to worry about lack of stock of the game everywhere :biggrin: CS edition. Paid up in full :thumbsup:

:sad: One more work week to go

Edited by Thor.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you call your cat "Dragon Born".

When you make Daedra jokes that nobody else understands.

When you finish one Elder Scrolls book per day, at the expense of Physics homework. (yes, I can read crazy fast)

Me want elder scrolls books. Where I get?

me and my friend now always shout FUS-ROH-DAH when we tackle each other in rugby. adds great effect :)

When you spend every last cent in your new car savings account on a new pcWhen you bribe the dr to give you a note for work so I can't get off the following week after 11.11.11When you make your wife call you dovakhin in bedWhen you get the skyrim logo tattooed on your skinWhen you walk around the house in armor with a shield and sword yelling FUS do RAH

I'm now repeating "FUS DO RAH!" every five minutes or so or whenever I do something awesome in Oblivion, or when I'm about to do something IRL.Also, I'm taking care of my brothers cat for several weeks while he goes to Hawaii. Little does he know, that, instead of the cats real name "Whiskey", I shall call her "STRUN BAH QO!" after the lightning storm shout, complete with emphasis on uppercase and exclamation.I wish 11-11-11 would get here, already...I just wish there were a Godzilla chant where you, I don't know, fire atomic lightning from your all-powerful fingertips.

When your about to ejaculate on your girlfriend and you yell out FOS ROH DA!!.. And the whole wall of your bed room apartment explodes from the shout and your neighbors are like O.o

When you write roman numeral V in your notes and you yell out FUS DO RAH!! In the middle of class

When you have memorized all of the dragon shouts and realize that other fans are so excited they just can't spell them properly, LOL... FUS RO DAH!

MU VahRiiN ZeyMAH DO FIN Thu’um, MeyZ Wah WIN KeiN VOTH Alduin!