Stormcrown

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have Radeon HD4850 1GB which detects and plays fine with Skyrim Legendary but with Skyrim Special Edition fails to even detect... then the game just hangs on that black screen with background music after the logo loads...

Can anyone suggest fixes for using this card? Thanks

...might just stick with Skyrim Legendary Edition for awhile

• 2 months later...

Hey everyone im new to modding skyrim and was wondering if my systems specs are good enough for beautification project. My specs: 2.4ghz core to quad, 5gb ram, gtx550ti 1gb gfx card? Anybody?

• 1 month later...

can i play skyrim

cpu = Intel core i3 3110m

gpu = intel hd graphics 4000

ram = 2gb

windows 10 ,64bit

i want to play even if its in low settings and i already read that my ram is equal to the minimum requirement but i just read that my gpu also depends in my ram.

Assuming that I'm correct, then the RAM would be reduced below the minimum requirement.

so i can play or not???

ps. don't suggest that i upgrade my device cause i'm poor as hell. :facepalm:

• 4 months later...

i was wondering if anyone could reccomend any mods/ recommended settings for my current laptop. it has \/ (best i could find for under 400$)

Intel Core i7-3520M - 2.9ghz to 3.6ghz

8.00 GB DDR3 RAM

Intel HD Graphics 4000 - 2GB VRAM

256 GB SSD

i want my game to run relatively smoothly (30 fps+,) but it runs vannila skyrim on high settings at a pretty solid 60 fps, so i have a lot spare!

please feel free to mention any graphic enhancing mods you think my laptop can handle, but dont just tell my my laptop's to slow, as i said above i can run vanilla at 60 fps.

Thanks!

Edited by IrregularApple

• 1 year later...

I'm just gonna post my specs here and hope someone with more knowhow can come along and tell me if my computer will work well, good, average of shittily with skyrim and potentially upwards of 200 mods/plugins... I'm just gonna do that know, though I will add in the fact that I will be using minimal graphical improvement or change mods.

Intel® Core i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz

4 cores, 8GB RAM

2 Video Cards:

ntel® UHD Graphics 620

128MB Dedicated memory

6GB Total

NVIDIA GeForce MX130

2GB Dedicated Memory and 6GB Total

Cheers

Also will it be able to run Special edition quite well or not?

Edited by Sahrotaar15

• 1 year later...