anime styled mods in skyrim?

Nebrule

23 members have voted

1. 1. emo/furry/anime

• This stuff has no place in the world of Skyrim
    • Skyrim is the perfect setting for this stuff

i hate self-righteous ****s like you.

why does it matter how someone else enjoys their game?

i don't use those mods personally but it doesn't mean that it shouldn't be allowed.

this is a Single player game, just because a mod exist doesn't that you HAVE to use it

TBH this sums it up perfectly, dont like the mods, dont use them. Ppl make mods for themselves not you or anyone else, and ppl are free to download the mods THEY want, that modders have been kind enough to share there hard work with ppl who might want to use them.

i hate self-righteous ****s like you.why does it matter how someone else enjoys their game?i don't use those mods personally but it doesn't mean that it shouldn't be allowed.this is a Single player game, just because a mod exist doesn't that you HAVE to use it

You forgot the "I don't/won't use them but couldn't care less if they're made" option.

These two posts pretty much sum it up

It takes all sorts to create the world Nebrule, and wisdom comes from learning to accept them and realise others have a right to be themselves. I hope for your sake you learn how to tolerate before you get old-those with a narrow view can't possibly enjoy life or experience it to the fullest, and that's a shame because there's a lot to enjoy outside the prison of intolerence that a lot of people never escape.