Just in general.

Nintii

i started this same kind of thread on another forum i used to visit requently. called "There is no Topic" in the Off Topic section. i had made it cause i found that a lot of good off topic discussions would veer course. the original topic of the thread had been discussed to its end and the discussion had veered off, but we would always get yelled at for going Off Topic (even though it was in the off topic section) so i made a thrwad where there was no topic. you could talk about whatever without getting in trouble for going off topic (since there wasnt one! OMG)....needless to say it was a hti on that forum. it ended up having like 60 pages of topic (which for a community of under 100 active users is quite a lot), great fun really, being able to talk about whatever came to mind without getting yelled at (though the mods sure did try lol. they didnt like it one bit, but the Site Admin unlocked it more then once saying it was ok)...ahh good times....sadly that forum has gone down hill as of late (too many regulars getting banned, and in a small community, well, that was the community lol) and i dont visit anymore as this forum is my new home!!!

so ya. i got homework to do. and im tired. and i keep procrastinating.

Well some of you guys are pretty funny .... anyhow, here are two very TRUE and very funny stories (I think so) of my own, enjoy.

I remember something crazy I did quite a couple of years ago ... there was this guy who was getting just a bit too "touchy feely" if you know what I mean ... and so being a smoker at the time, I pulled out my lighter and set his hair on fire ... obviously his back was turned to me ... I just stood there and watched as the flames grew, when they reached about a foot in height I turned and ran my backside off ...all the while screaming "your hairs on fire, your hairs on fire" I was so scared but at the same time it was so funny ... well I never saw or heard from him again ... one of those things.

Which leads me to another of my crazy antics ... there was this guy I used to date, he really was a great guy - except for one thing, the hair in his nostrils - OMG, I hated that with such a passion ... I was never sure if it was a hair or "something else" sticking out whenever he came close ...hooo it gives me the shivers just thinking about it ... anyway, after weeks of moaning about his "walrus" look I finally had enough ... I mean this guy refused to do anything about it ... so a girls' got to do what a girls got to do ...

And the big night of my plan came when we attended a friends birthday party, well he got into the swing of things and with me edging him on to "have another beer", he soon got pretty toasted.

Well I was ready for him and as soon as he lay down and shut his eyes, out came my tweezers and a little torch ... I kid you not ... anyway, I plucked the buggers nose clean ... it was completely bald by the time I was finished hahahaha.

Being a bit concerned of what he might do I packed an overnight and stayed at a friends place ... well he was a bit annoyed but nothing too serious ... but never again did he lie down to sleep after drinking ... he'd stay awake until he was sober.

Cheers.

This seems like a good idea for a thread.

Let's see one of you all top this -- I cut myself on the thumb with an ice cube. Yes, you read that correctly. An ice cube.

I'm seventeen...and I suppose my existence is a pretty boring one by most people's standards. I stay at home almost all of the time. I play video games, chess, and various board games. I used to know how to play the clarinet, but I haven't done so in five-six years. I use proper grammar, spelling, and capitalization in everything I write regardless of where it is, whether it be someone's blog or an internet chat room. I also write stories (some of which I've posted here in the Druid's Garden) in my spare time. I'm not much for conversation and I love to be alone; it allows plenty of time for thinking.

That said, I am capable of holding a conversation if I really must. I've taught several classmates at my old school how to play chess, and they're not that bad at it. Most of the kids at my new school play chess, I'm the reigning champion for the time being. I am helping them learn the tricks of the game though and they've gotten better since my arrival.

So yeah, that's pretty much all there is to know about me. I don't do much and I don't ask for much.

Me and a friend found a random, well built shack out in the middle of some massive property we were exploring. I was certain there would be bodies or something in there considering the bullet holes covering one wall, but it was fine haha. Anyway, we've adopted it as a base of operations... hopefully however, our inhabitance won't be found out.

And that's about all of note I've done recently haha.

I saw someone roll a car on the freeway. They got sideswiped by someone who stayed in the right hand lane all the way up to their exit, then went to dive 3 lanes to the off ramp. Yeah, well he collected someone on his way, and he lost it and plowed into a road sign, while the one that rolled went into someones fence. They were both pretty shaken up, and the one that rolled had a broken arm and (what i presume to be) a broken collarbone, it was sticking at a weird angle. Edited by CommanderCrazy

I went to change a pair of jeans that were too big and came home with a much depleted cheque account ... advice ... don't shop with friends.

Oh yes, I had a russian and chips for lunch ... reminded me of antonkr ... nah only kidding, relax people, relax.