Skyrim Mod Spotlight

DyingAtheist

Skyrim Mod Spotlight  

58 members have voted

1. 1. What type of Skyrim Mod Spotlight would you most like to see?

• Texture / Graphical Changes
    • Levels / Dungeons
    • Different Races
    • NPCs / Mobs / Neutral Critters
    • Weapons / Armour / Spells
    • Random Crap (Crab Armour etc.)

Houses would be good, maybe I should stick that up on the poll somewhere.

I suspect the very first Mod I spotlight will be a texture mod. It's completely uninvasive, and people will want to see how pretty Skyrim can really be. On top of that, texture mods tend to be one of the first to be released so all the signs really point that way.

I'll keep threads going through the year as I make these videos and they rise in popularity (If they do!) so people can have a say in what I spotlight next.

The first mod I would like to see is something with thrown axes and daggers. I realize that is probably a bit of a heavy load though, so I am not holding my breath.

I want to build an adventure/dungeon mod. In fact, I even have a story planned out. The only question is whether I can master all of the skills needed to make it transform from an idea to a reality,

The first mod I would like to see is something with thrown axes and daggers. I realize that is probably a bit of a heavy load though, so I am not holding my breath.

I want to build an adventure/dungeon mod. In fact, I even have a story planned out. The only question is whether I can master all of the skills needed to make it transform from an idea to a reality,

From what I've read, they've made modding as easy as possible in Skyrim to keep people interested and keep the mod community thriving. I'm sure you'll be able to do it!

Another idea I'm floating around is to do another series that's a bit like a "Postcard" or "The View From Skyrim" or something like that. Basically, after reading that aurora borealis will be in the game, I figured it'd be a good and slightly original idea to basically do sight-seeing of Skyrim. Highlight the "special" parts of the map and show people how to get there.

And mods.

So many mods.

I most want to see different races, playing as anything from Skyrim Kajits to non-lore races like Predator was hugely fun.

Going with Armor set's next, hopefully some really badass mage's armor, knight armor and other will be in, dress up may be childish but oh so fun to run around looking awesome.

I also have to note that right now those two are my top ones, i don't plan on downloading game changing mods YET.

I do hope good dueling is apart of this game, the way oblivion felt way to disprapotionate with it's difficulty, i wanted to actually feel like i was fighting something, a good defend and retaliate system, not it'll be harder if you cant kill this guy because he has a F*#$Ton of Hp and can kill you with a flick of his wrist. I also didn't want the inverse where i could kill with a flick of my wrist and they coudln't hope to defeat me.

I vote for textures, new land areas, and new npcs. The fun of getting new weapons and armor in Morrowind was addicting. But I don't understand the fun of downloading new weapons and armor into your game. I look at weapons and armor as tools to help in combat to beat the game or your opponent. If you can just download in better weapons and armor then what's the point in playing the game? lol