About face tattoos and hair color

Snowsong

I've looked at the race preset pictures, here. They show some facial tattooing, but not a lot. I'm really hoping there will be a good number of face tattoos for my Nord guy! I want to play a burly red-haired Nord with a beard and tribal-looking face tattoos. His name will be Fafhrd. (Delicious pile of chocolate cookies to whoever gets that name reference!)

I just hope I WILL be able to make red hair. None of the pre-set race pictures show truly red hair (brownish, yes, but a true red ... no). Do you think there will be a hair color wheel like in Oblivion, where you will be able to give them literally any hair color you want? Even blue or purple? (I'm hoping someone who has played the game already can answer this.)

I've looked at the race preset pictures, here. They show some facial tattooing, but not a lot. I'm really hoping there will be a good number of face tattoos for my Nord guy! I want to play a burly red-haired Nord with a beard and tribal-looking face tattoos. His name will be Fafhrd. (Delicious pile of chocolate cookies to whoever gets that name reference!)

I just hope I WILL be able to make red hair. None of the pre-set race pictures show truly red hair (brownish, yes, but a true red ... no). Do you think there will be a hair color wheel like in Oblivion, where you will be able to give them literally any hair color you want? Even blue or purple? (I'm hoping someone who has played the game already can answer this.)

Im sure they will offer a wide variety of hair types, maybe even as crazy as the ones in oblivion, and the game will be released on the 11th so asking for pirates and other scumbags opinions on the matter who are playing a leaked version of skyrim, might not be the smartest thing to do on these forums mate, remember that.

Edited by Xochen

... the game will be released on the 11th so asking for pirates and other scumbags opinions on the matter who are playing a leaked version of skyrim, might not be the smartest thing to do on these forums mate, remember that.

AAAARGGGG!!!! I'm not asking for answers from people who've played pirated copies. There are people who have played demo versions -- bloggers and reviewers -- who most definitely have NOT pirated the game. Where do you think all those reviews of Skyrim come from before the game is released? Really, dude? Don't insult me. I don't pirate games, and it didn't even occur to me to ask about people playing pirated copies.

:psyduck:

Pirated games aren't even on my radar. I don't deal with that crap.

Edited by Snowsong

... the game will be released on the 11th so asking for pirates and other scumbags opinions on the matter who are playing a leaked version of skyrim, might not be the smartest thing to do on these forums mate, remember that.

AAAARGGGG!!!! I'm not asking for answers from people who've played pirated copies. There are people who have played demo versions -- bloggers and reviewers -- who most definitely have NOT pirated the game. Where do you think all those reviews of Skyrim come from before the game is released? Really, dude? Don't insult me. I don't pirate games, and it didn't even occur to me to ask about people playing pirated copies.

:psyduck:

Pirated games aren't even on my radar. I don't deal with that crap.

Someone just got told lol

Well, now that I've yelled at Xochen for essentially calling me a scumbag (undeservedly), I have to say ...

YAY! Fafhrd and the Grey Mouser is correct! A huge pile of cookies go to lochlan1414 for recognizing the greatness.

:thumbsup: