6 Days left!

Halororor

I'm doing quite fine i think, i've kept my nose out of the back and haven't spoiled anything MAJOR for myself, but i can feel the days moving slower by the day. Still it'll be here soon, and when it is, i'll look back and think " why the hell did you just waste those weeks glued to the screen!! "

I'm doing fairly okay, it's just that I always feel annoyed that I can't play the game yet. Once it is pre-loaded, though, I don't expect it'll annoy me nearly as much. Just having it there on my computer is enough to comfort me :P

I go back to school Wednesday.

Wednesday-Thursday: random schoolwork (depends on what is being assigned)

Friday: Veteran's day assembly (and I'm in it :D)

Friday after school until Fallout 4/ES6: Skyrim

Edited by frakle

These 6 days wont really bug me. I still need to find a frickin job! My deadbeat self is running out of money and the constant threat of not being able to buy gas and go somewhere is enough to keep my mind occupied until Skyrim comes out

:facepalm:

I know EXACTLY how you feel man, it f***ing BLOWS, and the end of the month and the bills that needs to get paid are more or less CONSTANTLY on your mind.

"caps retired indefinite"

Im doing terrible! I have no ability to concentrate on college. I just wish the game could come out so I could focus on my real life. I know that might sound like a contradiction but I think I will be able to focus at work and school when Im not anxious about this damn game!

I'm getting it delivered to my door day of release, CE :biggrin:

Buuuuut.... until then... I have to try to keep myself busy. Dead Space 2 helped a little... but I have beaten it now :unsure:

I don't know what to do until then, other than try to fix a bug in my main mod for NV...