How will you play? Who will you be?

Deleted1308005User

I'm sorry, but a Nord named Archie :laugh: That will be hillarious!

Not sure if troll or serious.

After thinking about that, maybe Archie is not the best name for nord.

Maybe If id make bosmer, that would be nice.

(btw Archie is name I use in steam and such, Comes from Archimonde (No, not wow. WC3 ftw))

Any ideas for good nordic, like names?

Might start to search internet for some good ideas.

I'm sorry I do appologise, I was quite rude :L It's just Archie is, or can be, short for Archibald. And it was the idea of your character being called Archibald which I found so hillarious.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, but a Nord named Archie :laugh: That will be hillarious!

Not sure if troll or serious.

After thinking about that, maybe Archie is not the best name for nord.

Maybe If id make bosmer, that would be nice.

(btw Archie is name I use in steam and such, Comes from Archimonde (No, not wow. WC3 ftw))

Any ideas for good nordic, like names?

Might start to search internet for some good ideas.

I'm sorry I do appologise, I was quite rude :L It's just Archie is, or can be, short for Archibald. And it was the idea of your character being called Archibald which I found so hillarious.

Well, Its not your fault you taught it was shortened version of archibald :"D

Archibald would be hilarious nord name.

"Archibald, the dragon slayer"

If I can put , in to name, I might think about that one.

Just for the lolz. after all, I am the only one who sees the name.

My main shall be an Argonian male by the name of Amusei. Though it's not pronounced Amoo-sai, but Amoo-sey. I'm a stickler for correct pronounciation. Anyway, Amusei will have dark scales and blue face paint if possible and he'll be the sneaky sort. Uses archery, one handed swords and a bit of destruction magic.

Next will be my Orc or Khajiit battlemage and lover of fine wines. Will be rocking lots of destruction and will probably wield an axe.

A breton agent sent to discretely secure imperial interests in skyrim.

going to focus on archery, alchemy, sneak, and of course speech.

im figuring i will probably play things pretty moral, but with due practicality of the 'get them before they get you' variety

Name: Vidro Vah-Cho

Sex: Male

Race Argonian

Style: Bow and Dagger assassin and minor magic

Features: Mysterious burn mark on face

Cool: Yes

Background

After the loss of his brother to the below zero winter in the mountains of Skyrim, Argonian Vidro vah-cho was left with nothing in this world. After living off of the land with his brother by his side he decides to search for his long lost ancestors. Remembering only waking up one day with nothing but a burn on his face, and his brother by his side. His brother was not actually his blood brother but a mute Nord who was that he met after his memory loss. Living strictly off of the land he grew great talents for archery and survival. On his quest to seek his old life he returned to the last place he could remember. Deep in the forest of Skyrim Vidro was startled to find his brother once again. Lost with emotions Vidro didn't notice that his body was dead and overcame by necromancers. Two resurrected appeared to him a Nordic guard and his long passed brother. Fighting for survival Vidro's quiver grew ever smaller as arrows pierced the necromancers heart and the heart of his last remaining friend. Stricken with the loss of his brother for a second time Vidro is enraged at the Necromancers clan and begins to develop the ways of an stealth. Taking the lives of the necromancers that took everything was Vidro's only mission. One night Vidro tracked the leader of this clan down to a small house outside of Whiterun. He followed the necromancer towards town when he stalked from afar. After subduing his victim to the ground he interrogates the necromancer into talking. "It's you, your the one we have been looking for!" said the necromancer. Pondering at why the necromancers were interested in him he questions him further. "We will stop at nothing to harness the Dragon, and for that you must die!" Questioning the meaning behind what the necromancer was saying Vidro was quickly stabbed by a small dagger concealed at the necromancers waist. Forced into fighting, Vidro used the necromancers own dagger the pierce the throat of his enemy. After his death the robe of the necromancer turned into flame and his entire body began to burn. He left nothing but the seal of the guards behind. Realizing that he killed a member of the guard Vidro was now a fugitive of a society he had no experience in. The necromancers were no longer his problem and now it was the law and this strange message died with his freedom. Not long after the death of the Necromancer Vidro was surrounded by 5 guards and 2 battle mages and was apprehended and sentenced to death for the murder of the Captains brother in law. With the story of his past a mystery and his future seeming to downsize at every moment the days from close to his execution. His execution is set for 6 days 3 hours 13 minutes and 29 seconds from now. The story begins 11.11.11

Name: Dovak Shadowborn

Race: TBD (Argonian or Dunmer)

Sex: Male

Inherited Abilities: Blood of the Vampire, Blood of the Wolf, Blood of the Dragon (Will be modded in when possible)

Backstory:

Born in the 3rd Era to the Champion of Cyrodiil, his mother remained unknown. After the Oblivion Crisis was over, he realized his father was a creature of the night, who during his adventures for the crown became infected with Vampirism, shortly there after on his way to Cloud Ruler Temple to report to the Blades he encountered a servant of Hircine, the Daedric Prince of the Hunt, who he had preformed a service for previously. The werewolf was enraged, animalistic, without reason. He was forced to kill it to save his own life, but not before he was bitten and infected. Knowing that there was no cure for the disease, he kept it hidden just as he had kept his vampiric nature hidden. His son was born shortly after his first full moon transformation. Having been born with both the blood of a vampire and the blood of a werewolf, his father knew he had to keep him hidden until he could control his abilities, so he was taken to a Dark Brotherhood stronghold built for and by Vampires, a splinter faction called "The Crimson Scars". Deepscorn Hollow, the home of the leader of the faction was given to the Champion when he became a vampire in the service of the Brotherhood, he then in turn granted it to his son, to be used as a refuge while he came to terms with his powers. Within the hollow was an area where he could learn to control his werewolf transformations, this was key in his life, because as he grew, the beast grew with him, forcing him to turn more frequently, once he reached adulthood he had learned such control over this power that when he did turn, he didn't become a mindless beast, but instead a calculating, thinking being with complete control over his actions. He left his home after the eruption of Red Mountain, and the conquering of Morrowind, having heard rumors of a coven of Witches who knew how to remove his gift, he sought them out, he had wished to be mortal, like his father was before his transformations. He found the witches, they removed the werewolf and vampiric curses, but left their powers. He no longer had to feed on the flesh and blood of creatures and could eat like a normal person. Shortly after this as he was crossing the border into Skyrim he was captured, and this is where he met the true test of his abilities and his fate.