Dead NPCs

RazaCovek

I do have several bandit mods. They don't disappear but revive after a few days which means fighting the same bandits all over again. I use 'disable' as dispose-of-corpse even with vanilla dungeon crawls. I tried to deactivate all respawn in CS using one of the mods, but I don't know if will work. I wouldn't mind if some one could invent a mod that prevents all vanilla spawn completely. To me a dwindling dungeon resource and disappearing wildlife is more challenging than infinite vanilla money-spawn. I guess a clearing out all explore related dungeons as an Imperial mandate quest with a lock on the door would solve the infinite cash flow.

I hear you ... Rockmilk was my 'gold factory' when I was accumulating for my vanilla houses. Having no vanilla respawns would certainly change how you play the game.

What really kills my interest in dungeon crawling is that it all resets right down to the locked chests. Bethesda probably assumed the player would want to slash'n smash forever. I want to complete the game with the certainty that nothing left undone so that I can move on to another. Edited by RazaCovek