How will heatlh regen work?

marharth

Don’t understand why they put health regen in the 1st place even if it is very minor you got healing spells, scrolls, potions, foods and now crafted food. Stamina regen is a must and magica not really necessary at least for the hardcore players like me. It will be the first mod I’ll dl to get rid of it Edited by Bloodinfested

Eh I still don't like it. I like the tension I would feel on my way back to town after nearly having my ass kicked in a ruin filled with tough mutha shut yo mouths. I am out of potions and no healing spells so I have to be very careful on my walk back to safety so I can rest for the night and restock up on potions in the morning.

Health regen was in Oblivion in the form of resting; how is this different?

Also, I've read that the regen is nonexistent during combat, and only kicks in once you're out of combat.

Its different because now instead of waiting for a load screen(rest) we can continue exploring. I know it's so terrible that we don't have to pause the game and wait anymore between battles... :rolleyes:

Health regen was in Oblivion in the form of resting; how is this different?

Also, I've read that the regen is nonexistent during combat, and only kicks in once you're out of combat.

because many of us didn't abuse game mechanics/power game and actually found ways to legitimately heal ourselves.