Will you play as your morrowind/oblivion charecter in skyrim?

TheMysteriousTraveler

101 members have voted

1. 1. Will you play as your morrowind/oblivion charecter in skyrim?

• Hell Yeah!
    • Nah...
    • Maybe
    • I dont know yet...
    • Yes, but with some improvements made etc.
    • Only if i can get my skyrim charecter to look like my morrowind/oblivion charecter.
    • I was going to, now i'm not anymore
    • Unless someone makes that custom race mod they made for oblivion/morrowind, then no
    • No, but now you gave me the idea...
    • Other (please comment)

Title says it all, 10 choices to choose from, remember to comment if you can be bothered! :thumbsup:

No. But they will be my ancestors.

For my first character: Lucien LeCroix, the breton bard. He's the descendant of Alistair LeCroix, my Oblivion Character.

For my second: Valen Uvirith, One of the last Telvanni. His ancestor was Reynel Uvirith, My Morrowind Telvanni mage.

No. But they will be my ancestors.

For my first character: Lucien LeCroix, the breton bard. He's the descendant of Alistair LeCroix, my Oblivion Character.

For my second: Valen Uvirith, One of the last Telvanni. His ancestor was Reynel Uvirith, My Morrowind Telvanni mage.

Haha! my morrowind and oblivion charecters are going to be my ancestors to! XD

Edited by TheMysteriousTraveler

My character goes all the way back to Morrowind. Since he is immortal from the corprus, it's not problem. I've never given a lot of thought as to how to explain the starting-out-weak thing. Maybe it's cause mortal bodies just aren't designed for immortality. Over time people go insane because of built up memories and what-not. So he has to go through this "rebirthing" from time to time where he temporarily forgets many things and must regain his abilities over time. It just so happens that now is one of those times....

My character goes all the way back to Morrowind. Since he is immortal from the corprus, it's not problem. I've never given a lot of thought as to how to explain the starting-out-weak thing. Maybe it's cause mortal bodies just aren't designed for immortality. Over time people go insane because of built up memories and what-not. So he has to go through this "rebirthing" from time to time where he temporarily forgets many things and must regain his abilities over time. It just so happens that now is one of those times....

I never did get the whole "One Hero Forever" idea. I mean in history there are many heroes(or villians) over the years. We just happen to be looking through the eyes of a particular one. Alexander the Great and Joan of Ark and Atila the Hun and Hercules and Achilles and etc.....not just one super dude.....but de gustibus non est disputandum.

Edited by Razthemystic