Will you play as your morrowind/oblivion charecter in skyrim?

TheMysteriousTraveler

101 members have voted

1. 1. Will you play as your morrowind/oblivion charecter in skyrim?

• Hell Yeah!
    • Nah...
    • Maybe
    • I dont know yet...
    • Yes, but with some improvements made etc.
    • Only if i can get my skyrim charecter to look like my morrowind/oblivion charecter.
    • I was going to, now i'm not anymore
    • Unless someone makes that custom race mod they made for oblivion/morrowind, then no
    • No, but now you gave me the idea...
    • Other (please comment)

I think I may take a different approach. I've never thought about writing lore for my character (because I can't write), but I think my Mystic Elf (mod) assassin might have a little backstory going...

And since this is a fantasy game, I'm going down the reincarnation route with my character.

would be good if we could port over our character from oblivion ,wont help me though uninstalled last night so i could do a complete clean out of my hard drive ,updating all drivers defragging HD and cleaning all clutter all for SKYRIMS ARRIVAL,had a look in the mods folder for oblivion it had grown to 12 gig of mods ,big thnx to all the mod makers who contributed to making oblivion last for more years than it was intended ,thnx guys ,look forward to using your skyrim mods

Nope, I never saw the point in making the same guy over and over. I always make entirely new characters and it's generally not necessary to remember them because you are, per definition, the Big Damn Hero. Thus when TES VI rolls around in the future, there will be books and such about whatever shenanigans my current characters were up to, just as I'm sure I can read about my characters from Oblivion in Skyrim.

Besides, you'd think the Nerevarine and Champion of Cyrodill would have enough to see to, if they were still around, given what has occurred in Morrowind and the Empire respectively.

(I like to write stories about her)

OMG im not the only one who writes storys about their charecters! :laugh: