Guess who is back?

Razthemystic

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at what he says. To me, it looks like the Hero of Kvatch refused to let the real Sheogorath have his throne back. :P

"Can't be bothered to host an old friend for a decade or two."

@AurianaValoria1- Cool theory. Considering how weakened he probably was, it would make sense for Jyggalag's enemies to screw him over with the old Sheogorath. It makes even more sense that the Champion of Cyrodiil wouldn't be happy to see him either considering the brain eating and intestinal jump rope hobbies.

Well wouldn't that mean your PC is now immortal?

Umaril the Unfeathered was a mortal but later became immortal. It's not impossible in TES Lore.

http://imperial-library.info/content/arden-sul-1

This explains it nicely I think.

CoC got shafted with a bad deal. He has slowly degenerated or arose(however you view it) into Sheogorath.

It IS interesting to note that he is in person. Maybe the CoC-Sheogorath had carried over the trait of moving back and forth between Nirn and the Shivering Isles? Or it could just be an Avatar and all the princes can do that because Alduin weakened the barrier Martin reinforced? Hmmm food for thought.

Edited by AlbinoDunmer

I'm sure Sheogorath wasn't bound to the Shivering Isles. He probably just preferred to stay in his domain during the game, so it'd make sense after the Champion had a complete transformation into him that he'd still be in Tamriel regaining his powers or doing silly stuff. Either way, I look forward to validating this with my guide book.