Guess who is back?

Razthemystic

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the Champion simply served as regent to Sheogoraths throne? and stepped down at some point after some period of time...whats interesting to me is how Sheogorath is calling you an old friend...something smells strange here...and it aint the clowns...

He could simply be an avatar used by the old hero. He/she's had 200 years to work on illusions. That or the champion was killed by Jyggalag after a while and was forced to become Sheogorath again. Funny, I was hoping to see if he carried a cane or the player's staff. Looks like he still loves cabbage though.

And cheese! I didn't see it at first, but there's a stack of various sorts on the table :)

If it is real, the "old friend" he's referring to might not be your character.

@Scorch-Your character literally became Sheogorath in the Shivering Isles. If this pic is real, then this is the result of your character finally morphing into Sheogorath, as was supposed to happen.

@AlbinoDunmer- I hope that doesn't turn out to be the case. It is rather depressing to think that the hero became completely like the old Sheogorath including his curses. Jyggalag having his own rebuilt land would have been cool to see in some future installment.

This how Bethesda likes to operate. Do not expect clarification on the issue. They LOVE writing off previous game characters in some way. Eternal Champion disappeared I think. The Agent died or something during the whole warp in the west Numidium thing, at least according to some people I talked to who actually played Daggerfell. The Nerevarine was RUMORED to have gone to Akavir. Lets you kind of give your own take on it. The evidence is there for us to assume the CoC became Sheogorath but IMO I think that it is a blend of the two. The CoC broke the cycle like Arden-Sul did and Arden-Sul supposedly lasted thousands of years without being completely bonkers. However if you want to say the CoC stepped down and someone else ended up mantling Sheogorath you can.

That is the fun of TES lore. So long as it does not blatantly contradict lore you can spin it how you want. Nirn is YOUR world to interpret. That is why for most things there are multiple books contradicting each other and such throughout the game. See Arcturian Heresy and then hear what the Imperials say about Talos. Talos was either Nordic or Breton. Take your pick. That is why it is by far the most compelling Lore for any fiction I have ever read or experienced. :hurr: :huh: o_O :D

Edited by AlbinoDunmer