Would You Still Buy Skyrim If

Sanbru

I'd buy the game anyway. Mods don't make a TES game, Bethesda does. Although it would be a shame to not be able to modify the game. No custom houses :c

Haha. No.

I prefer my games to be moddable in a way that I can change the gameplay to suit my needs.

Actually, I would still play it. The trailers on YouTube look awesome, and I would still just sit there listening to Sons of Skyrim.

i'd say ohh well, never really tried any of the oblivion mods anyway, but if i see a good mod i'll get it

bethesda is smart and know that mods add greatly to playability it would be in there best interest to put a creation kit together

Mods or no mods I'd play it all the same. Infact I usualy feel pretty disapointed in people who cancel pre-orders over things like that. If it's a really really BAD or unreliable game, maybe, but come on, really? refuse to buy the game because of a missing feature? even one as big as modding?

Sorry to ruin some peoples hope that tehere will be no creation kit but it will be it's called the creation engine search on gamespot and you will find what you are looking for so no worrys Bethesda will never let us down like that. (sorry about my bad english).

I'd quit TES games... they are a bad habit anyhow :whistling:

*waits to get flamed*

According to my hubby you are correct :) At any rate, I'd still play but I think Bethesda knows that epic rage would ensure if there was no creation stuff included. Besides that, I think they really do get a kick out of seeing what you modders can come up with. Mr. Mochi anyone?

Edited by Tweetybird

For all of those who don't/have never used mods...

1.) Thats kind of what this site is about... so...

2.) Try one.

3.)...just one.

4.) If you have a PS3 or Xbox why not enjoy sitting in a nice recliner or on a sofa, mods are the only reason I cramp up in my uncomfortable desk chair for months on end.

5.) I am buying a new chair.

6.) Almost anything you can think of that the game needs, including bug fixes that the official patches will never address, will be available.

7.) You can extend and enhance the game indefinitely. Just this week a 40hr+ Quest for Oblivion popped up for DL....

1,002,458.) you guys have no idea what you are missing.