Gaming After Skyrim

DyingAtheist

My partner will probably want to play TOR daily, so I'll be playing Skyrim less than I'd like to. Also, when it's released, I'll play Mass Effect 3, but I honestly doubt I'll ever stop playing Skyrim. At least until TES VI.

Well, if Interplay keep their 2012 release date for the Fallout MMO, then that would be the first (and possibly only) MMO that I will ever play. Aside from that, it will probably be some indie game that comes out of nowhere. They typically have better gameplay (and possibly story) than most of the major studios (pointing at EA with both middle fingers). :yucky:

I will be too busy making a game, while modding another. You know, I think I have an addiction :biggrin: ...

OP: Have you watched any of the gameplay from Jurassic Park? It looks, um.....

Anyway,

I dont know.... I plan on making a lot of unique items for Skyrim so that will take up a fair amount of time. I um using this game as an excuse to get a couple of really nice portfolio piece under my belt :)

Ill get Assassins Creed at some point. This actually marks the first time I havent gotten an Assassins Creed game on release day. And Ill keep going back to Uncharted3 multiplayer as well....

Mass Effect 3, but I've heard something disturbing about requiring multiplayer to get all the story content.

Eventually Fallout 4 and Elder Scrolls VI.

All those are likely, but probably the thing that truly pulls me out is going to be a resurgence in my interest in PnP RPGs.

OP: Have you watched any of the gameplay from Jurassic Park? It looks, um.....

Amazing?

I'm loving the look of Jurassic Park, and the most recent trailer got me literally giddy with excitement.

I don't know what you expected, but the gameplay I've seen so far from Jurassic Park looks exactly like I'd expect from TellTale Games and they've got a damn good track record in the industry, even with games based off films.