Midnight release - is it safe to go?

Bluechase

I don't think you will have to worry about it. I don't think it will be anything like when a new game system is released. I am also sure that a lot of the PC players at least that Want it ASAP and would possibly go crazy will be getting it from Steam. This is a different game but I went to a gamestop a few days after Cataclsym came out and they still had a few Collector's editions in house. However might be good to be a bit weary if people start Shouting! "FUS DO RAH!!!!!"

I participated in a couple of these at an ebgames (gamestop)...years ago (dang i'm old). I never saw anyone get out of line, I think it's mostly because the realization of "it's just a game" hits everyone when they get to the store.

During the Halo 2 release the manager who was a friend of mine stood in the back of my truck with a microphone coaxing people over from the wal-mart parking lot, lot of fun

Edited by Nebrule

as long as you don't start chanting and running in a circle when you get your copy going " i got skyrim!!" "i got skyrim"i think you'll be ok :thumbsup:

if you do get there and you are getting a since of violence in the crowd, get your copy silently, slip it under your coat, and walk calmly, but briskly back towards your car, avoiding any shadowy areas. :ninja:

as long as you don't start chanting and running in a circle when you get your copy going " i got skyrim!!" "i got skyrim"i think you'll be ok :thumbsup:

if you do get there and you are getting a since of violence in the crowd, get your copy silently, slip it under your coat, and walk calmly, but briskly back towards your car, avoiding any shadowy areas. :ninja:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiOcBtZgn9k

Edited by Nebrule