Nude mods?

Jaxom120

I personally hope fairly soon. Although honestly they don't affect gameplay much so I don't care when they do. The only time I find myself wishing I had a nude/body replacement mod is when I accidentally remove a piece of armour from myself (even as a straight male playing a male character) or when I loot an enemy (of any gender) and take their clothes thus leaving them naked/in their underwear. Though the only reason I preferred that in Oblivion was because the nude/replaced bodies were soo much better than the game's originals, however, now Skyrim should, and does, (from the gameplay and screen-shots I've seen so far) have better bodies in the first place, so meaning that purely having nude mods for better bodies would be pointless. Well until different bodies that deviate from standard bodies are released, but then that wouldn't be just the "nude mod" kind of idea we're talking about (which I assume is essentially just female bodies and textures replaced thus revealing the generally desired areas, and not stuff that dramatically changes things such as differently textured skins and odd body shapes).

Given the body models have mass scaling, nothing currently available is rigged to work with the Skyrim CC, so you couldn't just dump a popular Oblivion/FO mesh in as a body replacer, even for personal use.

Even if they are using nif format, its far more complex than their previous games.

Given the body models have mass scaling, nothing currently available is rigged to work with the Skyrim CC, so you couldn't just dump a popular Oblivion/FO mesh in as a body replacer, even for personal use.

Even if they are using nif format, its far more complex than their previous games.

Yes, and the same was true from Oblivion to FO3. People had the same concerns about dismemberment. I'm sure both the Blender and Nifskope scripts will be updated. As it stands right now I can take any OB mesh and make it perform like a vanilla FO3 one. Blender and Nifskope do all of the work so I don't see why that wouldn't be true for Skyrim meshes.

BUT...I WANT a new body for Skyrim. I love Type3 for FO3 and I hope dimon99 makes a Skyrim body.

I'm not really a proponent of "nude mods" I prefer to call them "natural mods" I just don't understand a world where everyone has the same underwear on. Its a little easier to deal with people being naked than trying to figure out which old granny in Tamriel is churning out the same set of underwear in the hundreds of pairs a day to supply the apparent mass usage of them.

So I guess for me, eye candy aside, its more an immersion thing.