Who thinks that Elder Scrolls 5 will be the best

lochlan1414

69 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think skyrim will be the best?

2. 2. If not which one is?

I'm pretty sure all the Morrowind elitists will be voting No haha. I for one think Skyrim will be the best.

<- Morrowind elitist

I respect your honesty. :P

Do you see a lot of promise in Skyrim though based off the things you like in Morrowind?

Why do u think it will fall short of previous titles?

I think the UI looks terrible, the game has been gimped downward away from being a more classic RPG into an action-RPG, and the game was built with running on consoles 5-years-old in mind rather than anything remotely current-gen on the PC side of things. I would go on, but these kinds of things have been brought up many times over by many other people. It's just a personal preference/opinion, I am no more right or wrong than anyone else.

Why do u think it will fall short of previous titles?

I think the UI looks terrible, the game has been gimped downward away from being a more classic RPG into an action-RPG, and the game was built with running on consoles 5-years-old in mind rather than anything remotely current-gen on the PC side of things. I would go on, but these kinds of things have been brought up many times over by many other people. It's just a personal preference/opinion, I am no more right or wrong than anyone else.

Well said :smile: