The Map

gunslinger32

you know that would look great framed on a wall...though as a finishing touch I would grab my zippo lighter and run a flame around the edges and give it that burnt look. Edited by shadow_scale9180

You would think since most people bought skyrim for pc (according to their poll) and a large percentage of those pre-orderd from steam, that they would come up with a way to provide those customers with a map. Like, have steam mail one to our bill address? - but alas this is reality.

Tell me, what is wrong in this world? I can order that normal box from netstore in Finland for 34€ (shipped to home). And I get that fancy map, manual and actulan disc etc... I like that. But if I would like to have Steam version (for some reason) I have to pay 49€ for it. Something is not right here. I could pay 25€ for Steam version. Anyways, im just pissed about this.

Why would you be pissed about that, simply never buy a game from steam? Besides, in the world of buying and selling the one who`s willing to pay takes the blame on pricing he accepts. In other words you don`t have to pay a single € from anything unless you want to.

Why would you be pissed about that, simply never buy a game from steam? Besides, in the world of buying and selling the one who`s willing to pay takes the blame on pricing he accepts. In other words you don`t have to pay a single € from anything unless you want to.

Heyyy! You're right! I just download it from web :thumbsup: € saved is € earned........ just kidding, already pre-ordered :cool:

Tell me, what is wrong in this world? I can order that normal box from netstore in Finland for 34€ (shipped to home). And I get that fancy map, manual and actulan disc etc... I like that. But if I would like to have Steam version (for some reason) I have to pay 49€ for it. Something is not right here. I could pay 25€ for Steam version. Anyways, im just pissed about this.

And you are absolutely right. Steam sucks in that way. :down:

But since you don't walk a single step to get the game you should pay extra. For the service they provide you. To be able to get Skyrim from the first minute from your chair without moving a finger. I guess you would move the same finger multiple times but nothing else lol.