Are you sick of hearing people brag about playing the game?

Stormcrown

Are you sick of hearing people brag about playing the game?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Are you sick of hearing people brag about playing the game?

Lol i went to my local video ezy today, got tranformers 3 and lets just say me and the staff know eachother very well, so as soon as i come in one of them cracks a giant smile that i can't help but look at.

"Whaaaaaaat?" I ask in a conserned voice, did i get a $53 fine? Did they find my stash of smutt? Is one of them my mother?

"Looks what's in the shop..." I look around and i see skyrim, girlshish sqeel from me.

"I've already played it." one of the other staff members say.

"Don't say a bloody word! i cant play till tommorrow." I pout.

"Why's that?"

"I got it on PC."

"why would you do that, you got to wait another day." I grin evilly.

"Mods..." I exit the store triumphet!

My friend,

EPIC!

Lol i went to my local video ezy today, got tranformers 3 and lets just say me and the staff know eachother very well, so as soon as i come in one of them cracks a giant smile that i can't help but look at.

"Whaaaaaaat?" I ask in a conserned voice, did i get a $53 fine? Did they find my stash of smutt? Is one of them my mother?

"Looks what's in the shop..." I look around and i see skyrim, girlshish sqeel from me.

"I've already played it." one of the other staff members say.

"Don't say a bloody word! i cant play till tommorrow." I pout.

"Why's that?"

"I got it on PC."

"why would you do that, you got to wait another day." I grin evilly.

"Mods..." I exit the store triumphet!

Best... response.... ever! :thumbsup:

Well...on the bright side for 360 I'll be playing while some people are still struggling to install on their computers, thanks to Steam. That's one of the few bright sides, however...

But yeah, I 'm starting to get bored with the ones that seem to have to say in every single thread that they have and can play the game already. So go play it!

Edited by Tweetybird

Well...on the bright side for 360 I'll be playing while some people are still struggling to install on their computers, thanks to Steam. That's one of the few bright sides, however...

But yeah, I 'm starting to get bored with the ones that seem to have to say in every single thread that they have and can play the game already. So go play it!

Dude,

Steam,

hates

me...

Your lucky you got it on XBOX! BUT me and my PC buddys get the mods! *evil grin*

Eh, good excuise XD

I'm just confused. Why are they here wasting time when they could be playing Skyrim? I know I won't be here for a couple months once I get the game.

Yeah, I don't get it either. Until we get some mods up and actually have some worthy problem solving discussions, I'll be a ghost for weeks on end.

I'm just confused. Why are they here wasting time when they could be playing Skyrim? I know I won't be here for a couple months once I get the game.

I'll be a ghost for weeks on end.

Pretty much we'll all be :thumbsup: