Please Post PC Version Screens/Vids. Aussies..

slap

I'm on the east coast of the US, I'm logging off in a few minutes probably wont be back for awhile unless there's a monumental bug that can't be fixed or to complain if skyrim turns out to be a complete turd, in which case apart of my brain may explode.

Anyway requests! does anyone have request pics, like character creation, menu's or anything that can be taken before i go

"skyrim... pretty... *drool*" and forget my pact with god.

If you run into Dremora and other Daedra, I want to see them! (One track mind here) Also, anything they would neither confirm nor deny, and kept dancing around the subject, and anything they'd previously denied that are surprise! in the game! such as werewolves (possibly).

If you tell me what a NIF is ill be glad, i iz a moron

They're the meshes but if you don't know what they are might be best to leave it, anyway have fun. :thumbsup:

To expand on this, they're meshes, and meshes give the things you see in game (dogs, people, mammoths, dragons, houses, etc) their shape. Textures, which you might also hear mentioned, give the things their appearance (colors, etc). Forgive me if I overexplained :D

Anyway, I'd follow Jim_UK's advice. Don't mess with 'em.