Weapon/Armour mods you want.

Vindekarr

I want an 1830 Napoleon Saber.

In reality, I'd consider it superior to a katana and many other Japanese weapons which seem so popular. Why? Well, it's in the same basic role as a Katana, which is the cavalry sword/saber. Also, it's made of much higher quality steel than Japanese swords, especiallly real katanas, which are made using low grade Japanese iron in the steel, which means the Napoleon's probably going to be tougher and last longer. Also means you won't take as much blade damage when parrying. And the Napoleon just looks so much better. A katana would also have a bit of trouble against someone in metal armor. It's not built to fight that kind of stuff, the Japanese didn't have the quality of iron to make metal armor.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bethesda did a good job adding more variations of the same armor types, big improvement over Oblivion.

However, I'd love to see a good few more types and variations especially on the faction sets which lack variaton (other than studded).

I realy like how many custom armors are available for Oblivion but many of them break immersion.

In short all sorts of items, weapons, apparel that expand variation without losing immersion would be awefully welcome.

I am also role-playing a redguard with very middle eastern influences, so I will be doing a redguard (read arabic) pack for my envisioned Armamentariummod. But it will take some time I think before we have the tools to add fully rigged stuff, I think. Good idea tho!

Bethesda did a good job adding more variations of the same armor types, big improvement over Oblivion.

However, I'd love to see a good few more types and variations especially on the faction sets which lack variaton (other than studded).

I realy like how many custom armors are available for Oblivion but many of them break immersion.

In short all sorts of items, weapons, apparel that expand variation without losing immersion would be awefully welcome.

See above, my idea exactly! :thumbsup:

Anybody seen the Movie Ironclad well hes a templar with an badass longsword

i would like to see the armor and the sword :)

in my opinion the armor should be heavy because you where a leather armor underneath the chainmail (i think thats some heavy s***)

this is the front of the dvd box it's a budget film with a great story

http://cdn.whatculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/ironcladinterview.jpg

Edited by RobbiejNL

Bump on rapiers and main gauches!

But for me, definitely more varied (AND MORE COLORFUL!) mage robes. When I'm wearing my novice robes, I feel like I'm in a black and white movie with how desaturated it is. I'm gonna tweak them myself, but I'd love to see the Blender pros make us some nicer, prettier, more impressive mage gear. ^.^

Oh, and bump on the Ironclad Templar style armor, too. Making a battle cleric would be a better experience with better cleric gear (both militant and peaceful).