Weapon/Armour mods you want.

Vindekarr

Well, since Throttlekitty

A) has a lovely rapier for the other Bethesda games, and

B) is the one working on making NifSkope work with the new mesh file format,

I wouldn't be surprised if a rapier would be one of the first new model mods released. If not, well, we can start a petition :P

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody seen the Movie Ironclad well hes a templar with an badass longsword

i would like to see the armor and the sword :)

in my opinion the armor should be heavy because you where a leather armor underneath the chainmail (i think thats some heavy s***)

this is the front of the dvd box it's a budget film with a great story

Not having seen the movie, I had to google it. From what I can find at a quick googling, they say it's a Oakeshot Type XIIa or XIIIa, which would be consistent with what was in use at the times of the crusades. Probably the XIIIa winning in the crusades, historically, although the XIIa was more common in other places.

I already have the meshes for both types though in the Arming Swords mod for Oblivion, albeit, with a different hilt, so they're definitely coming. As soon as there is some sane way to mod the game, that is. A working NifSkope is a must, and either some version of TESSnip or the Construction Set.

Believe me, I'm just as impatient about going back to hammering virtual folded steel :P

Anybody seen the Movie Ironclad well hes a templar with an badass longsword

i would like to see the armor and the sword :)

in my opinion the armor should be heavy because you where a leather armor underneath the chainmail (i think thats some heavy s***)

this is the front of the dvd box it's a budget film with a great story

Not having seen the movie, I had to google it. From what I can find at a quick googling, they say it's a Oakeshot Type XIIa or XIIIa, which would be consistent with what was in use at the times of the crusades. Probably the XIIIa winning in the crusades, historically, although the XIIa was more common in other places.

I already have the meshes for both types though in the Arming Swords mod for Oblivion, albeit, with a different hilt, so they're definitely coming. As soon as there is some sane way to mod the game, that is. A working NifSkope is a must, and either some version of TESSnip or the Construction Set.

Believe me, I'm just as impatient about going back to hammering virtual folded steel :P

woohooo:P cant wait then maybe i come with some more great idea's

the problem is i cant mod:P that's why i suggest things

the armor mod I want is to be able to assign 1 hotkey to 1 set of armor ( set as in helmet, boots, gauntlets and armor of the same type: dragon, steel, elven, glass etc ).

would be most convenient if you didnt have to add all parts to the favorite list as too many items there would just make it messy and needs lots of scrolling to find what you want.

it would make things so much easier and better to be able to have a whole set of armor on 1 hotkey. To be honest its kind of annoying to go into item menu each time to swap armor from elven armor to dark brotherhood armor or thieving guild armor etc.

I have another thing:P if you are holding an 2H weapon in thirdperson and if u use shout hes holding it with one hand ,

my question is can someone mod it that when u are sprinting that you hold the weapon like that

cant get an inage from it but try it get a 2Hweapon walk in third then use a shout u will see

Did you play Dragon Age?

It would be incredible to have it here in Skyrim.

I hope someone cam make this, it is tough, but you can do this!

http://www.google.cz/imgres?q=dragon+age+templar+armor&hl=cs&biw=1440&bih=775&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=vYaLsXEqPRp7BM:&imgrefurl=http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/745123-So

Sorry for bad English, I am not a native speaker.

And yes, one little thing, Skyrim misses any crusader style helmets like in the Oblivion:Knights of the nine.

And please, couldn't someone retexture the ebony armor to a "silver" ebony armor I tried myself but I am new to retexturing.

I know I want much, but I only intend to bring inspiration.

;-)