Weapon/Armour mods you want.

Vindekarr

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any sort of Ranger or hunter armor with pants!! like the ithlien rangers or the Knights Watch from Game of Thrones, along with some suitable bows and swords...

Better armor for the legion and stormcloaks...I find it hard to take the legion seriously with their knees freezing off and the stormcloaks looking like city guards...

I would have thought the Stormcloaks would look like actual norse warriors, with horned helmets and all that jazz.

Heavy armor gauntlets with spikes on knuckles (like the light armor ones used by Stormcloak officers) and a VERY high armor rating; they'd be used with Fists of Steel for unarmed combat. My understanding is that only the base armor rating is used for F.O.S.

If balance were an issue the armor could be made a stand-alone piece; that is, not part of any set, so using it would break the Matching Set perk and therefore make up for a super high base armor rating.

• 2 weeks later...

Realistic looking bow replacers. I would love to see Holmegard style bows (my personal favorite), horn bows, english longbows (not like the crappy square vanilla bow), different variations on recurve bows (similar to hunting bow), shortbows, flatbows, pyramid bows etc...

i personally prefer SOME realism in a fantasy game. i loved the lord of the rings movies fantasy weapons style based in some sort of reality but still aesthetically unique. i find it rather silly seeing bows made out of metals with spikes and all that goofy stuff. when metal bends it stays bent, or breaks... and no spring-steel does not work either lol.

and dont get me started on those 12 foot long, 1 foot thick, 500 pound fantasy swords weilded by 95 pound h-cupped, anorexic women with the only armor their wearing barely covering their goodies lol... but if thats what floats your boat thats why mods are great :thumbsup:

I don't know if anyone has suggested it but light and heavy versions of all armor types would be great. So: heavy glass armor or light steel armor, etc etc etc. Bethesda did that for the dragon armor but not for the others. Kinda disappointing.

Latex/Leather catsuits.

Kimono (not just a regular crappy necro robe either >.>)

Starcraft Protoss Race

Starcraft Zerg Race

Modernized Fashion and Apparel (for example; hoodies, jeans, baseball hats, t-shits, running shoes, Jackets, lingerie, etc)

Misc Weapons from movies & games such as : 300 (Spartan Sword), Merlin ( Excalibur), FF7 (Buster Sword Masamune etc), ff8(yada yada yada), Starcraft (Dark Templar Blades)....

For starters ;P