What's the first thing you're going to do and who will you pla

Vindekarr

game looks great

im leaving the forums now to play

i wanted to say tx @ bethesda

controls were scary first tho until i got to remap

last night i fired it up, played a couple minutes got so excited, went to rest and i woke up next morning

says enough no :)

later ppl have fun

Well my plans dissolved as soon as I found out that unlike every other fantasy game, High Elves are useless and ugly, leaving them with no redeeming features. Henceforth I rolled a Nord, was amazed that I didn't need to add a mod to make her look scary as *** and twice as horrible, and have been spending most of my time smithing.

At the moment I am, to use a very old MMO term, a true Twinkey(someone who "somehow" perchances to have gear appropriate for someone twice their level) on account of my epic smithing skills of considerable eliteness. I really have to say though, after five minutes I was already hooked, this game is brilliant. I can totaly see myself racking up twice the time I did in Oblivion in here, and that was 247 hours.

I think I'll head to the Sea of Ghosts to see if there really are ghosts there. The first thing I did was ghost hunt in Oblivion, so why change it? Make it a tradition! Of course, I'll be walking all the way up there, so on the way I'll be sure to get plenty of target practice in with my bow using direwolves, bandits, lost children, small woodland creatures, Santa and his reindeer, etc...